exfathax - Kernel heap f*cked

la_zanahoria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
FW update to 9.00 again didn't do any difference. I had to do this from the recovery menu, since running "System software update" complained about DNS settings not being correctly set up.

I am getting the "There is not enough system memory" some times when trying to run the Bin loader exploit from Al Azif host. This happened a lot on the 7.02 exploit. Beginning to regret upgrading the FW now...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that error is related to the webkit exploit. try running the exploit from your phone, delete cache again before you do so. create a hotspot, and use a self host.

Reactions: la_zanahoria

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't mean to say I hate pirates. I've been one myself. however, it's pirates who hurt me so deeply to the point of wishing I had never gotten involved. after all, I could've been playing games in all that time. ;)
srry for my late answer

wich one i would choose? good question im honest i would download them but most of the good games i would buy soon or later (if its worth to buy todays games are........most of them i dont even want to pirate could start a rant about the state of the gaming industry so i mostly play my old classics again and again and again...)

and about donating yeah most wont do it but they should ! at least for some homebrewers and indie devs because "real" always get paid up front by the publisher (so pirating is hurting devs is a myth only the publisher got hurt and for ea and some others thats the medicine they need ....)

how im sure that devs wont get hurt : for instance let us take the german studio "piranhabytes" the leader "björn pankratz" and other german developers stated in a dev talk how the industry works (for non indie devs) they get paid upfront by the publisher then the next payments comes when the game is released only about the first 3-6 month the dev gets a cut from the sales after that the only one who makes profit of it would be the publisher

and yeah there a good people and bad people but thats how life goes there always be some a**holes who takes it to far
let me just say "ETA WEN" and you know exactly what i mean by that ;) the best way (at least for me) is dont givin a rats a** about them or you will make yourself crazy

and about the "special" ps3 now its not so special anymore could do a fresh install and jb +cfw and webman
thank you again for always trying to helping me

Reactions: godreborn

la_zanahoria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
that error is related to the webkit exploit. try running the exploit from your phone, delete cache again before you do so. create a hotspot, and use a self host.
Thank you, I will try this as well. It might take a while though, as I'm in the middle of moving and renovating. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all suggestions and information thus far!

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srry for my late answer

wich one i would choose? good question im honest i would download them but most of the good games i would buy soon or later (if its worth to buy todays games are........most of them i dont even want to pirate could start a rant about the state of the gaming industry so i mostly play my old classics again and again and again...)

and about donating yeah most wont do it but they should ! at least for some homebrewers and indie devs because "real" always get paid up front by the publisher (so pirating is hurting devs is a myth only the publisher got hurt and for ea and some others thats the medicine they need ....)

how im sure that devs wont get hurt : for instance let us take the german studio "piranhabytes" the leader "björn pankratz" and other german developers stated in a dev talk how the industry works (for non indie devs) they get paid upfront by the publisher then the next payments comes when the game is released only about the first 3-6 month the dev gets a cut from the sales after that the only one who makes profit of it would be the publisher

and yeah there a good people and bad people but thats how life goes there always be some a**holes who takes it to far
let me just say "ETA WEN" and you know exactly what i mean by that ;) the best way (at least for me) is dont givin a rats a** about them or you will make yourself crazy

and about the "special" ps3 now its not so special anymore could do a fresh install and jb +cfw and webman
thank you again for always trying to helping me
The biggest problem I have with my own piracy is that I never play any of those games, because there's no real obligation to. Also, I've been buying a lot of games (bought the entire collection of gears of War on the series x recently), and I've become interested in trophies/achievements, since they kinda follow you with every generation. Basically, I'm afraid of being banned and losing everything. There's a lot of risk. Also, the idea of not signing in or self banning yourself means you can't really take that generation to the next beyond ps4 saves on the ps5, definitely not trophies probably ever, so it's like you never existed in that generation. I also like cloud saving after my first switch died inexplicably, losing all saves. Now, I have nso and psn plus for cloud saving. I canceled my subscription to gold and game pass, since cloud saving is free on Xbox. That's the main reason for being a member of those services. Though, I do play n64 and snes games on nso with their original controllers. That's my personal feelings when it comes to me. ;)

Reactions: rantex92

la_zanahoria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So, I moved to a house, renovated, got twins, mowed the lawn, etc... and just now, a bit more than a year later, I plugged in the PS4 again to give it another try. Couldn't find the USB sticks I was using before, so I dug up an old one from a drawer, and lo and behold... It worked first try! I hope I will never find those other USB sticks again.

Thank you all for helping out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello