Hacking Question Executor sx pro help

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello ,

I have my switch on 6.0 and use sxos 2.0 with a jig and pro dongle. All of a sudden when i add jig and dongle and turn on it goes straight to switch menu rather than sxos menu. Can someone please help me fix this? Thanks Shane

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Did you get a console that has been maybe ipatched? Check your console's serial number and see if you are in the clear. BTW, what firmware did your switch originally come with?

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My jig and dongle work but wont allow me to boot into sxos but rather direct to system menu.
Games still work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you get a console that has been maybe ipatched? Check your console's serial number and see if you are in the clear.
As i said back up games load but i cant boot into sxos menu just direct to system menu

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello ,

I have my switch on 6.0 and use sxos 2.0 with a jig and pro dongle. All of a sudden when i add jig and dongle and turn on it goes straight to switch menu rather than sxos menu. Can someone please help me fix this? Thanks Shane
That's the expected behavior though.
After first boot (or is it after you have a working license? I forget), SX bootloader menu is skipped and it goes straight into SX OS.
You just get an Xecuter splash screen first so that you know it's SX OS and not official firmware (OFW).

It's more convenient imo, don't have to choose what to do everytime.
If I want to launch an external payload or boot into OFW (which is not often), then you can do what the posters above said and hold vol+

Last edited by bundat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo