Hacking evo3ds.com down

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
But no eshop... or online games (without a massive amount of work to get it right)...
hardly MASSIVE....its a slight change from normal, set up emunand and update, (takes like 20 mins max the first time around, and then updating is just the same as with a properly updated console, and online games takes like 20 seconds to patch the rom if you aren't dumping your own carts and 2 seconds to rename the rom to .3dz if your dumping your own carts

Reactions: Lordjontan

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Isn't there a whole issue with using public headers VS dumping your own?
Also, i have an ambassador 3DS and I wouldn't want to lose the gba games...
yeah there is the whole "is this safe?" debate, but no amount of taking longer to do it will change that, you do it, or you dont, or you can dump your own games, or take a header from one of your own games and use it for other games, nobody has been banned for any of the options so far, so there really isnt any point pondering over it for days

as for the gba games, its up to you, im not here to say "BUY ITTTT" im just saying that the process it hardly hard, yeah there is some setbacks, and its down to each user to decide if its worth it to them, not only that but gateway have indicated they plan to fix GBA support, iirc smealum has already proved its possible as he had pokemon ruby injected into a GBA VC rom a while back, so i doubt gba support will be much of an issue for too much longer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U