Hacking evo3ds.com down

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Yeah, I see something happening around end of life for the 3ds, but nothing within the next 6 months.

didn't Nintendo give us the shaft ? doesnt the new new 3ds come out in less than 6 months... so we have reached the end of the 3DS.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
didn't Nintendo give us the shaft ? doesnt the new new 3ds come out in less than 6 months... so we have reached the end of the 3DS.
nah, i dont see the new 3ds being anything more than a "better model", support for the 3DS will still be the main target, it has got a decent install base now, they wouldnt just press the reset and start over tring to get sales

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Was the evo ever released? How about the crown?
crown was possibly fake, or they never managed to get over a hurdle and quit, evo was most likely someone trolling , and k3ds was definitely trolling, then there was also the ACE3ds pro which was a at best an attempt to mislead people into thinking it played 3ds games :rofl2:

so there was been more fake 3ds flashcards than real (r4iDE,orange3ds and 3dslink are all the same card so its 4 fakes 3 real although only the 1 of them was actually original work and not a clone job)

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Both are proven fakes. They're basically forum inside jokes. Which unfortunately confuses newer people

I'm not "newer people"...
I never planned to buy a 3DS flashcart, and I don't think i will due to the fact that I have to buy a 4.5 3DS first... so 200$ total... I can get a Wii U for that much rather than a system I already have.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm not "newer people"...
I never planned to buy a 3DS flashcart, and I don't think i will due to the fact that I have to buy a 4.5 3DS first... so 200$ total... I can get a Wii U for that much rather than a system I already have.

Sell your old 3DS and buy a 4.5 one. It's worth it to have Homebrew and all your favorite games on one card.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon, very very soon Supercard DSThree will rise from the ashes of GW's vanquished enemies, infused with the blood of those who came before it.

Or it could be Nintendo doing all the work and making GW take the blame :)

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon, very very soon Supercard DSThree will rise from the ashes of GW's vanquished enemies, infused with the blood of those who came before it.

Or it could be Nintendo doing all the work and making GW take the blame :)

Superdard DS3?

I already own a Gateway, but all of my money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end