Everything was good for 24 hours

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by WeisoEirious, Jul 13, 2014.

1. WeisoEirious
    OP

WeisoEirious Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    Denver, Colorado
    I recently succeded at installing usb loader gx and what not due to a very helpful and cute lady's tut on here i believe her name was jen she wore glasses ;) anyways lol i got everything right after much trial and error but it worked i downloaded backups to usb and am running hbc and usb loader and wiimc through my sd card

Now 2 weeks ago i could play movies and shows as long as they were right format on wiimc and id done this nightly no problem but once i got usblgx working everything was fine til later tonight when i get the no usb detected message in gx and in wiimc i cant play movies its as if the wii suddenly stoped recognizing the usb but when i hit 1 in homebrew it shows the option of using sd or usb for my hb apps

Im in a bit of a pickle because i dont have a pc here and am typing this on smart phone so my wii isnt hooked up to wifi and i cant download extras right now but was wondering if there was a way to fix this by maybe reinstalling bootmi or would that get rid of trucha bug i reloaded into wii... maybe i could run d2x again but id need to know how and again im offline doing this so im banking on reinstalling what i have to fix this as my best bet...or could i configure settings in usbloader gx somehow to get recognition again

2. WeisoEirious
    OP

WeisoEirious Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    Denver, Colorado
    Side note i noticed i couldn't install games to usb it would recognize how bug it was and how much space i had but would stay at 0.0% i tried a few times

And after i played fragile dreams off of disc and turned it off was when usb stuff disappeared dunno if that is pertinent info or not

3. WeisoEirious
    OP

WeisoEirious Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    Denver, Colorado
    I have d2xcios installer priiloader and usbloader and i can run bootmii aswell would redoing any of these possibly correct this usb recognition problem of mine... would uninstalling homebrew and reinstalling help?

4. WeisoEirious
    OP

WeisoEirious Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    Denver, Colorado
  5. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Bumping the thread won't help you, posting a SysCheck result might. ;)

6. WeisoEirious
    OP

WeisoEirious Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2014
    United States
    Denver, Colorado
    My apologies friend! I believe what happened was some how the downloading of a disc ended up being a partial and it ended up being wbfs.temp and that screwed my whole collection up

When i viewed files on usb they were all corrupt

Il post syscheck when i get back into town