Every attempt at an install stays at 0%

  • Thread starter Thread starter atomizer
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 943
  • Replies Replies 5

atomizer

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 22, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
22
XP
25
Country
United States
So i recently modded my japanese wii u with aroma and was trying to find a faster way to get games to download. So i used wii u downloader and atempted to just install wii sports club, and copy it to my install then install using nusplii.

It stays stuck at preparing for 0%

and that there is "Error for getting filesize for /vol/content/locale/Japanese.json!"

How can I fix this issue?
I just wanna play my games smh
 
Why not just use NUSspli to dl and install the game?
They already said why, they want faster downloads.
So i recently modded my japanese wii u with aroma and was trying to find a faster way to get games to download. So i used wii u downloader and atempted to just install wii sports club, and copy it to my install then install using nusplii.

It stays stuck at preparing for 0%

and that there is "Error for getting filesize for /vol/content/locale/Japanese.json!"

How can I fix this issue?
I just wanna play my games smh
Have you tried installing it with WUPInstaller GX2?
 
Yes, I’ve tried both of these methods. I actually just downloaded botw off of nuspli and it didn’t install. It’s stuck at preparing. I’ve also attempted wup installer g x2 and I experienced the same issue.
 
Yes, I’ve tried both of these methods. I actually just downloaded botw off of nuspli and it didn’t install. It’s stuck at preparing. I’ve also attempted wup installer g x2 and I experienced the same issue.
That would suggest some kind of issue with your storage.
 
i had that on one of my WiiU at a time, I reinstalled the payload.rpx and it was fine again afterward.
 

Site & Scene News