ever tried a hot sauce ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i am talking about the real deal not some tabasco or whatever which is like nothing ...

I am using Bhut Jolokai stuff since some time and now i ordered me something very nice
smile.gif

101032_0.jpg

Blairs Ultra Death, 5oz. 1,1 Mio SCU

and this

100999_0.jpg

Capsaicin Bullet XE 1.5 Mio SCU 4oz. 120 ml

1,1 and 1,5 million scoville
smile.gif
i hope i am not gonna die when i try it
tongue.gif

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hotsauceworld2059574250.jpg

oh yes its real you can buy it in Gelena Illinois, it tastes a lot better than it sounds. another one I Like alot and is very common
is...rooster sauce (sriracha) It goes great with Ph? ??c bi?t' (the one with beef tripe & tendons) thinking about it is mouth watering.

srirachasauce.jpg

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A few years ago I bought a bottle of something called 'Dave's Insanity Sauce' from Tesco. One teaspoonful of the stuff nearly fucking killed me! It then stayed in the fridge untouched for three years until it was out of date and I threw it out. I just stick to Scotch Bonnet/Habanero sauce these days which is mild in comparison.

EDIT: Found and added some links

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
emupaul said:
This one ^
The usuals are

Franks Red Hot Vinegar
Crystals Vinegar

Texas Pete Pepper Sauce (spicy/tangy water good on everything)

Texas Pete Smokey Vinegar

Recently picked up some sriracha because i heard it was good but it tastes odd and isnt exactly spicy.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love such things.

413A0TTA7SL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This is the present favourite although I am planning a trip to the chilli farm/chilli company and they always have good stuff.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
VVolts
hmm could only find 2 other versions of the same stuff in your pic, but both only around 4.000 - 8.000 SCU
but well when you think about that the strongest tabasco which is made with habanero is only 5.000 SCU (the others are ~1.000)
it might really be hard for some ppl oO
or this is a special hot version cuz the other twos weren't that hard ...

emupaul
LOL thats funny i would buy something like this if i see it, only the name would be enough XD
but than again the XX-tra hot version is still only around ~50.000 SCU

that rooster stuff looks like ketchup oO i love hot ketchup, allways getting the hot tomato and the hot "spice ketchup" (dunno if thats right like this ... well a ketchup not made out of tomatoes)

topgun
XD only 13.650

Fast
WOOT the first one to break the 100k line
smile.gif

Vicious Viper has around 250.000 SCU !
finaly someone that can take up with the heat
tongue.gif

----------------------------------------------

Well just read somewhere that from 180.000 its getting dangerous oO you can get unconcious because of the highered blood flow in your stomaches area oO

and now that i read it i was looking again how hot the stuff is that i am eating and what can i say ? i was held for an idiot oO
i was told that the stuff is around 800K that i am eating but its both only between 120.000 and 350.000 -.-V
now i really think i am gonna die when i try that stuff i ordered ... i think i will let a friend try it first
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've tried 911 sauce from Cluck-U but didn't take the challenge and I couldn't take it without going through 4 cups of water and this is for 10 wings. I'll stick with sambals instead of those wings from hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: