Gaming Ever Oasis 3DS

zlaco123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is it canceled?i checked on offical nintendo site upcoming 3ds games ever oasis is not on the list eventho it supose to come in 2017?

CandiceYaacobi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If it's any consolation to the OP, the Ever Oasis game is still on the 3DS games list on the official Nintendo site but with a TBA date. It doesn't mean it wasn't canceled though. Treasurenauts did this and I'm almost certain it's dead AF and that breaks my heart.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't they just announce a release date in that last Direct from a week or so ago?

Edit: Yup, worldwide release date is June 23rd. Not even 2 full months away at this point. That's not too bad.

Reactions: dimmidice

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i am not really looking at "live announcement thinghys from ninty but YES! finally

Well you don't have to watch their directs to still pick up on all the news that is dropped from them. I think I heard the news secondhand on the release date from IGN after they reported on it after the direct aired.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
to be honest. i dont really keep track of all those media's , dont have twitter. barely use facebook.. etc.. but still thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.