Hacking EUROPE - Can't boot R4/M3Simply in new DS colors

diegojose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I bought the new european DS (the green one) and tried to boot it with a R4 and a M3Simply, and both doesnt work. Both still works flawlessly with others DS Lites.

Has anyone with the same problem?

thks!

woof811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bought my daughter the new green colour last weekend and her r4ds works fine , its the old r4ds with the spring if that makes any difference and its using the latest firmware .

ive tried my m3ds real in it and that works to , just to make sure .

it could just be a contact problem with your r4ds and new nintendo ds , try the paper trick and see if that works .

slide a piece of thin card inside your ds with the r4ds it pushes it closer to the contacts inside your ds.

woof811.

ps. just tried the kids edge ds , dstt and itouch ds and they all work to , just thought id test all ive got while you were having probs .

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, the paper trick will probably fix it....My M3 Real didn't work with the Crimson/Black, so I had to stick a bit of thick paper on the back (it took time until I got it right), but now, everything works great..

XSlicer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a brand new green DS lite, bought 1 day before the release, and it accepts everything.
My M3 Perfect (which didn't even work anymore on my old DS) my M3 Simply and my M3 Real. No problems, no papers, nothing. Works splendid.
I guess "Ur doin it wrong"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch