Eurogamer Expo

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So the Eurogamer Expo in Earls Court, London starts in just 3 days time and I was wondering whether anyone else from the temp will be going. I've got early entry tickets for the Sunday and will be spending the entire day there. :) I was a bit disappointed that Assassin's Creed is in the 18+ area (because of the change of rating systems in Europe) but there's still plenty to see, including the Wii U which I can't wait for.

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah see. I dont think so, although it was something I was considering. It kinda just fell off,
Are there still tickets or suttin?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
D

Deleted_171835

Lmao, I was joking.
I dont want to get beaten up.
The fat white neckbeards of GBAtemp couldn't even if they tried.

shrug.gif

Reactions: 2 people

Mario264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So the Eurogamer Expo in Earls Court, London starts in just 3 days time and I was wondering whether anyone else from the temp will be going. I've got early entry tickets for the Sunday and will be spending the entire day there. :) I was a bit disappointed that Assassin's Creed is in the 18+ area (because of the change of rating systems in Europe) but there's still plenty to see, including the Wii U which I can't wait for.

Yup, I'm going on Sunday too! Hope the Wii U lines aren't too long. DX And yeah, the 18+ zone has some good games this year but I can't get in. My 18th birthday is 2 weeks after so that sucks lol. Anyway, hope anyone who is going has a lot of fun, I know I will. :D

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j