da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
damn...can't believe we lost. who was that guy who scored the first goal, and had two assists? holy shit he looked like a serial killer rofl! but he can sprint like hell though

gratz germans

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mad.gif
Damn shift work! I´ve missed every game this week. Just from the couple of highlights I saw, it looked like a good one.

Next week I´ll at least be able to catch the 2nd half of the games. At least the final is on a Sunday, so I´ll actually be able to catch that one.

I´m hoping it´ll be Germany (of course), and Holland. They´re looking really good right now!
grog.gif

pikirika

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal just needed to put a goalkeeper in the team and a better defense.
Third goal was foul, but Ricardo was picking flowers anyways.
Deco played a wonderful match, too bad for the Barca bc they are loosing another great player again... I wonder what's wrong with them
wacko.gif

Simao... where the hell was him?
Germany plays the same football for years but they always reach the final or the semis. That's weird.
My point is, don't mess with the teams with stars in their breast.
Sunday, next chapter.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Only thing I know about today's game is We'll not score the first goal. And If Terim starts with the mentality of the Portugal game then we're bound to lose. Turkey lacks the teamplay in defense yet it has much potential in the offense and midfield so chances are fifty fifty, I expect a score of 2-2, a boring first half of either 1 or no goals.

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably the most difficult to predict of all the quater-finals. I recon its gonna be a close (and pretty boring game
dry.gif
) with Croatia just winning it 1-0.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it's too late, but because I'm from Poland I want to tell something to my friends from country

Wiem ?e powinienem by? patriot?, ale na prawd?, Polska by?a najgorszym zespo?em na Euro. Spójrzcie na mecz z Austri?, kiedy Roger strzeli?, to powiedzia?em do siebie: "Ach b?dzie nie sprawiedliwie jak wygraj?". Przecie? grali jak na podwórku! Potem ten rzut karny, wiem, ?al w sercu tak czy siak, ale
frown.gif
. Mam tylko nadziej? ?e to:
Moze_teraz.jpg
si? nie spe?ni. Naprawd?, my?la?em, no Beenhakker, lepszy niz Janas, mo?e co? b?dzie. Krzynówek, ?urawski, Smolarek gdzie oni byli? Strzelali w okno Panu Bogu i tyle. Poza tym by?o to rozdmuchane, te ca?e "wywie?cie flagi", zakwalifikowali si? yey, od razu mistrzowie europy. Po prostu byli?my za bardzo pewni siebie, nie?

Okay, and back to English.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe someone will read it. There is like three people from Poland on GBAtemp right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1