Gaming Estimate for when Pearl/Diamond will be dumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm i read on gamefaqs that April 16th is the street date. the day gamestop/esgames get the game.
then they arent allow to sell it until 22nd or they get fined.

so is there a chance we get the dump on 16th?
who're the people dumping the games anyways? do they buy the games actually, or where do they get it from?
well if they get their hands on it early..
bow.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt the new super mario brothers was dump 1 week advance?
maybe it will be the same thing, who knows...

i pre-order diamond (i think), i pre-order mine a long time ago.
ill probably download the other version.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
who're the people dumping the games anyways? do they buy the games actually, or where do they get it from?
well if they get their hands on it early..Â
bow.gif

The groups dumping the games usually consist of boys aged 14 - 17, spotty, smelly who have serious mother issues. Usually the dumping groups get the releases off people in game stores, game magazines or production factories. In return for a new game, the supplier will usually get leech access from one of the group's dump sites or even, if the release is a biggy, an afilliated Topsite.

But trust me on the mother issues.
wink.gif

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
The groups dumping the games usually consist of boys aged 14 - 17, spotty, smelly who have serious mother issues. Usually the dumping groups get the releases off people in game stores, game magazines or production factories. In return for a new game, the supplier will usually get leech access from one of the group's dump sites or even, if the release is a biggy, an afilliated Topsite.

But trust me on the mother issues.Â
wink.gif

I thought they buy the games...as said on some NFOs. Come to think of it, it is weird how releases come out earlier than the actual release.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought they buy the games...as said on some NFOs. Come to think of it, it is weird how releases come out earlier than the actual release.

Why would a pirate buy a game when they can get other people to do it for them? And they usually are kids who don't have $50 spare to buy the games anyway so they need to get them for free, that's why they offer leech access as an incentive.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Why would a pirate buy a game when they can get other people to do it for them? And they usually are kids who don't have $50 spare to buy the games anyway so they need to get them for free, that's why they offer leech access as an incentive.

Other people can't get the game early like dump groups and their associates can. (maybe except corrupt workers in a games store)

zedrac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been told that some retailers already have their stocks of Diamond and Pearl...so it wouldn't surprise me to see it dumped any day now.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope saving works on no$gba when it does come out.

Also it's just about 1 week away
wtf.gif

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
corruption indeed, and with 14-17 year old teens
rofl2.gif

but they are working hard for our benefits

so lets hope they get their hands on it and we get the dump soon!

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i would have thought scene groups would consist of people aged alot more than 14-17. I cnt really see this game being dumped for at least another week. Maybe ninty spent all that extra time in making the game undumpable...would make sense to me to spend a lil extra on gettin a game like that totally secure because they know people will want to buy it if they cnt dwnload it.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
it wouldn't happen. they just delay beacause japan always gets things first.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think april 19, 3 days before the release. And I'd think that the dumping groups are alot older than 14-17, since among the like 5 dump groups, there's like one of them that has to come out with a dumping method so that it can begin in the first place. If i remember there is a WRG dumper, but then again i remember reading on the newspage that WRG said they were going break up. Did they?

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This may be a dumb noob question.

But how do they go about dumping games? Do they have an item similiar to a U-Disk burner that is able to rip the games?

I never understood how GBA games were dumped either.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok i got semi good news might be fake though........

the release date isnt the 22 its the 16th thats first

second a few people have leaked version supposivly from target i cannot confirm this but a few people on the gamefaqs forums say they have it

might be fake though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i did that in the morning but with vinegar +1