Homebrew eshop vs freeshop

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the other day on a whim I decided to actually upgrade my 3ds os to 11.6. I decided to go into the eshop because I was curious what was in there. -btw if you have blaster master zero, there is a new update for it that you have to be in eshop to get- Of course by default there are a few games that are in eshop that aren't in freeshop which is to be expected. a few of them seemed kinda cool actually, but most of the ones eshop only looked like they sucked.

one thing that stood out though, is how many more games are in freeshop lmfao,, does Nintendo remove games from eshop or what?? I looked at most of the lists. and yes when I am in freeshop I change the settings to see only usa games. so this is another reason for all you ppl that don't have cfw yet to get it!! I also want to know, how it is possible to get stuff from eshop and donate it to freeshop. I would consider doing that to help out

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the other day on a whim I decided to actually upgrade my 3ds os to 11.6. I decided to go into the eshop because I was curious what was in there. -btw if you have blaster master zero, there is a new update for it that you have to be in eshop to get- Of course by default there are a few games that are in eshop that aren't in freeshop which is to be expected. a few of them seemed kinda cool actually, but most of the ones eshop only looked like they sucked.

one thing that stood out though, is how many more games are in freeshop lmfao,, does Nintendo remove games from eshop or what?? I looked at most of the lists. and yes when I am in freeshop I change the settings to see only usa games. so this is another reason for all you ppl that don't have cfw yet to get it!! I also want to know, how it is possible to get stuff from eshop and donate it to freeshop. I would consider doing that to help out
Nintendo does frequently remove games from their eShop repo; however more often than not the title keys remain on the CDN and if they were either purchased before they were removed, or added to freeShop they can be redownloaded. That's not always true however, since some titles are removed from the eShop as well as the CDN and cannot be downloaded again through any means like field runners for example.

To supply freeshop with games you have to legitimately buy them from the eShop, and submit the title keys to the title key website for decryption and upload. This usually takes a few days. The title key website has no affiliation what so ever to freeshop.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the area where it says upload decrypted title keys?? sorry haven't been on that site in a few weeks. maybe on some iso site somewhere, I wonder if you can find any of the games that are long gone.. who knows. I notice I cant find cubic ninja anywhere lol

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the area where it says upload decrypted title keys?? sorry haven't been on that site in a few weeks. maybe on some iso site somewhere, I wonder if you can find any of the games that are long gone.. who knows. I notice I cant find cubic ninja anywhere lol
Cubic ninja isn't on the US or EU eshop, so therefore it will never be on freeShop, except for the japanese version.. We can't link to that title key site, but just google "That title key site" and you'll find it.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol obviously I already know the title key site!!!! I bet I can find cubin ninja,, with some ninja action If I wanted lmfao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-