Hacking Eshop Generators? Care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy this thread takes me back to when I used to hunt all over the internet for code generators
Man, i remember those days

It could be stolen keys.
But they only get activated at the register? And sometimes you have to enter an extra code.

I mean, after what @Wintendows said about him teaching him everything he knows about hacking...I'm not sure
But he said it was from his brother...

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
On top of that there are a lot of games that i bought after pirating them first and that i would have never bought without piracy
ex : skyrim, portal, portal 2, super meat boy, xenoblade etc...
first played a cracked version, then bought them because i liked them and suported the devs
Also, piracy is free advertisement. You pirate something, you like it and tell others. Some of them might buy it.

Apparently (source needed), Games of Thrones had its sales increased by 20% because of that. (Not sure whether that's accurate.)

Last edited by osm70,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

But they only get activated at the register? And sometimes you have to enter an extra code.
I was thinking more along the lines of Netflix stolen login/pass - You can use it for sometime until its original owner finds out and then you're blocked off. In this case it would have an infinitely worse outcome for the user obtaining the keys.

Reactions: DeoNaught

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking more along the lines of Netflix stolen login/pass - You can use it for sometime until its original owner finds out and then you're blocked off. In this case it would have an infinitely worse outcome for the user obtaining the keys.
so using some else money to buy it basically?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I call bullshit. Codes should all be deactivated by default. They are activated server-side when you purchase them, hence why a code generator won't work.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow hey after reading through these 7 pages, this certainly is quite a predicament.
If the thing ends up being legit somehow, I'd kill to get in on that action winkwinknudgenudge

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have like 1000 more likes than you do posts. Holy shit haha! Assuming statuses, but damn, that ratio tho!
Oh, I'm nowhere near most users. Just be a fairly well-known site regular and make a bunch of shitty jokes and you can go far.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I call bullshit. Codes should all be deactivated by default. They are activated server-side when you purchase them, hence why a code generator won't work.
Yeah but some code "generator" actually don't generate codes
but use server security flaws to spoof a code before the user that bought it use it
already saw some softwares that did that but that's rare and i believe it is very unlikely that op is saying the truth

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER