Gaming eShop Games not working, help please!

jomaper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Hey guys, I got 4 games from CN:
A Kappa's Trail
Mario VS Donkey Kong
Wario Land 2
And the japanese swordy-thing-one :P

The thing is "A Kappa's Trail" and "MK v DK" won't work. When I launch them I don't even get the "Nintendo 3DS" screen, they just turn black and the console freezes and I need to restart it. The other 2 games work just fine, anybody else having this problem? Don't know if it's because I'm using Gateway or what.
And yes, I tried redownloading

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mario VS Donkey Kong and A Kappa's Trail are DSi Ware games. Gateway does not currently support those, so you are out of luck for the moment. The only way to get them back would be to re-link your sysnand to your NNID and re-download the games from the e-shop to play them from the sysnand.

jomaper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Mario VS Donkey Kong and A Kappa's Trail are DSi Ware games. Gateway does not currently support those, so you are out of luck for the moment. The only way to get them back would be to re-link your sysnand to your NNID and re-download the games from the e-shop to play them from the sysnand.
But in order to do that I have to update sysnand, right? Guess I wont be able to play them then ;(

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could go back to the version you downgraded from by using the sysnand backup you made with your Gateway. Then you would be able to re-link your NNID with your sysnand just fine. It's up to you. If you think those games are worth the effort, go ahead.

jomaper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
You could go back to the version you downgraded from by using the sysnand backup you made with your Gateway. Then you would be able to re-link your NNID with your sysnand just fine. It's up to you. If you think those games are worth the effort, go ahead.

But what do you mean to re-link my NNID?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: