Error when editing Pokemon Y

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by athrun5, Aug 16, 2015.

1. athrun5
    OP

athrun5 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2010
    United States
    I have edited Pokemon alpha sapphire many times in the last 4 months and when I started to hack my newly extracted contents of Pokemon Y I saw things were off. I noticed my exeFS settings were blacked out as if they were disabled (they were disabled). As well as this error:

LONG LONG Error

Does anyone know what I can do to work this out as I have tried a few different ways to extract the files and even tried different clean backups of the game but all result in this.

Untitled.jpg

2. andibad

andibad Soon™

Sep 14, 2009
    Indonesia
    hospital
    is just an out of range problem on randomize function can cause negative value. you should ask on github page or on pokemonproject, since is seems not right if you post in here.

3. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    Fail ~

4. athrun5
    OP

athrun5 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I will make a post then on projectpokemon thanks for your help.

5. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    @athrun5
    I said fail not for troll you, sorry xD
    I said fail because I wrote something wrong and I edited my texte :)

6. Traiver

Traiver GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 1, 2014
    Germany
    Pew! *Out of the bag*
    Is this the latest pk3ds? Does the error shows up when you edit too much? Try to debugg the latest version of pk3ds and don't edit too much at once. Also make sure that you have .net 3.5 and directx installed.

This error can also shows up when you try something to edit and the program don't know the context.

XRaidersP likes this.
  7. athrun5
    OP

athrun5 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2010
    United States
    I found out the error came from trying to edit trainer pokemon moves also when trying to use spread evenly in level up moves. In case this comes up again you know why....