Hacking Error installing large file cia

Deepocean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had succesfully hack my 0ld3DS using a9lh. current firmware 11.3. i manage to install cia file below 1.7gb using fbi, however any cia above 1.7, like metal gear 3gb, it always fail and give error such as invalid argument (7), cert signature or hash check failed. Had try delete title ticket, and install legit cia, but unable to install large cia file. Any idea this happen?

Luma 7.0.4 Latest fbi 32gb sdcard (lots of free space and confirm legit sd card) Tried multiple cia source incase of bad cia

Attachments

• 20170508_174439.jpg
    20170508_174439.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 654

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hmmm... maybe your SD card corrupts the .cia somehow?
anyway, looks like you're trying to install Pokémon moon, you can try to create a .cia with FunkeyCIA, or install it directly with freeShop

Deepocean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to
Hmmm... maybe your SD card corrupts the .cia somehow?
anyway, looks like you're trying to install Pokémon moon, you can try to create a .cia with FunkeyCIA, or install it directly with freeShop
I am not sure if my sd card corrupt the .cia. i copy the .cia normaly as i did to smaller size .cia and i manage to install it with it any issue.
I did not try freeshop yet because i have my reason.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think it was a FBI issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

couldnt be a bad cia because you tried it with more 3+ gb games like you mentioned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock