Hacking Error code 202011 when trying to download channels on Wii Shop

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I realized that the Internet Channel and Nintendo Channel were FREE to download from the Wii Shop Channel and I had previously installed WADs and had them on my SD card, I took them off the system memory adn tried to download the channels from the Wii Shop Channel but in return I get this error return message and it says "please try again later". Have I screwed up that application for his Wii for Internet and Nintendo Channel? I even tried downloading them without the SD card in but it wouldn't let me. Do I need to un-WAD them? I took them off the channels on the Wii options menu.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to uninstall the wads you installed with wadmanger or ATD DB. If you delete them from data management if screws it up. But what is the point, they are free, just get a current version wad and install it- then move on with your life.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Error Code: 202011
Wii Shop Channel
There are appears to be a temporary problem with the Wii Shop Channel.

* The Wii Shop Channel may be temporarily down (this could include scheduled maintenance). Please wait a few hours and retry the connection again.
* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
* If possible, move the router closer to the Wii console and try the connection again.

If you have waited several hours but are still receiving this error code when connecting to the Wii Shop Channel, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.

Support.nintendo.com

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No u should run AnyTitle Deleter DB then delete those channels from there, and then launch the Shop Channel then install Internet and Nintendo channels!! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL