Misc error code: 007-2001 & 005-5958

ronnygultom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have solution to fix this error code when trying to acces eshop ? and I cant update my game too, it says error code: 005-5958. please anyone help me to fix this problem :(((((((((((

FYI, i use RX-E 11.0.0-33U

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone have solution to fix this error code when trying to acces eshop ? and I cant update my game too, it says error code: 005-5958. please anyone help me to fix this problem :(((((((((((

FYI, i use RX-E 11.0.0-33U
You don't have the update servers blocked with tubehax/openDNS or similar right?
You should upgrade to Luma3DS.
It's harder for people to help you when you're using outdated CFW that no one else uses anymore.

ronnygultom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have the update servers blocked with tubehax/openDNS or similar right?
You should upgrade to Luma3DS.
It's harder for people to help you when you're using outdated CFW that no one else uses anymore.

but I already update the latest version recently on system setting. and i dont have update servers blocked with tubehax or open dns.

so, i must format my sd card and i must re-CFW my 3ds with luma3ds ? where i can get the link for that cfw ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
but I already update the latest version recently on system setting. and i dont have update servers blocked with tubehax or open dns.

so, i must format my sd card and i must re-CFW my 3ds with luma3ds ? where i can get the link for that cfw ?
You don't need to format your SD card. You can keep your emuNAND and everything that's on it.
What version is your sysNAND? How are you launching rxTools right now (browser, homebrew launcher, ds profile exploit?)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ronnygultom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on 9.2.0 sysNAND. i launched my rxTools via menuhax loader, its autoboot. when i turn on my 3ds, its automatically launch rxtools. so, how i can install the luma 3ds ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
im on 9.2.0 sysNAND. i launched my rxTools via menuhax loader, its autoboot. when i turn on my 3ds, its automatically launch rxtools. so, how i can install the luma 3ds ?
Are you using a boot manager to load it or did you just replace the boot.3dsx?
If you just replaced the boot.3dsx then installing Luma3DS is very easy.
Grab the latest version from https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v5.5/Luma3DSv5.5.7z
Take the boot.3dsx from the menuhax folder and place it on your SD replacing the one that's already there.
I think that's the only file you need, actually. But just to be sure, also place the 3ds folder and Luma3DS.dat on the SD card.

If you use a boot manager, place the 3DS folder and Luma3DS.dat on your SD, and edit the boot manager config to point to Luma3DS.dat instead of rxTools.dat.

The first time Luma3DS loads up it'll show you some configuration options, you don't need to enable any of these, but enabling "Show current NAND in System Settings" would be a good idea. Leave the other options alone and press Start to reboot.

ronnygultom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. I already enable it and it takes me to home menu. and then whats next ? I still cant acces e shop and still get the same error.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ok. I already enable it and it takes me to home menu. and then whats next ? I still cant acces e shop and still get the same error.
Did you unlink your NANDs? If you format your sysNAND while a NNID is linked to it, the NNID will be unlinked from Nintendo's servers and anything that uses it on emuNAND will cause an error, since emuNAND thinks it's still linked. To fix this you can make a new emuNAND, either on another SD card, or back up your current emuNAND with emuNAND9 or emuNAND Tool first. Then link your NNID to the new emuNAND and it should work on the old one.

ronnygultom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you unlink your NANDs? If you format your sysNAND while a NNID is linked to it, the NNID will be unlinked from Nintendo's servers and anything that uses it on emuNAND will cause an error, since emuNAND thinks it's still linked. To fix this you can make a new emuNAND, either on another SD card, or back up your current emuNAND with emuNAND9 or emuNAND Tool first. Then link your NNID to the new emuNAND and it should work on the old one.

i didnt unlink anything.. and i didnt format anything.. so, do you have suggestion what emuNAND is the best for me to install ? .. or can I just make new NNID on this case ? is this help ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i didnt unlink anything.. and i didnt format anything.. so, do you have suggestion what emuNAND is the best for me to install ? .. or can I just make new NNID on this case ? is this help ?
It sounds like you may be having the same problem I was having. After the 10.3 update, both eShop and system updates would just error for me. It seemed like it happened randomly and I thought future system updates might fix it but no such luck.
Can you try this tool and see if it allows you to access the eShop (just install the CIA, run it and apply the patches then open eShop)? https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-free-multi-patcher.391945/

It worked back for me when I was having issues. In the end what I had to do to fix it permanently was create a new emuNAND, updated it and eShop was working fine. Then I copied all the user data, save data etc. from my old NAND using GodMode9 and eShop was still working. I haven't had any issues since.

ronnygultom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t
It sounds like you may be having the same problem I was having. After the 10.3 update, both eShop and system updates would just error for me. It seemed like it happened randomly and I thought future system updates might fix it but no such luck.
Can you try this tool and see if it allows you to access the eShop (just install the CIA, run it and apply the patches then open eShop)? https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-free-multi-patcher.391945/

It worked back for me when I was having issues. In the end what I had to do to fix it permanently was create a new emuNAND, updated it and eShop was working fine. Then I copied all the user data, save data etc. from my old NAND using GodMode9 and eShop was still working. I haven't had any issues since.

that tool doesnt work, i already tried it.. so on my other sd card, i install luma3ds, update it and acces e shop ? am i must unlink first my NNID on my old sd card ??

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
t

that tool doesnt work, i already tried it.. so on my other sd card, i install luma3ds, update it and acces e shop ? am i must unlink first my NNID on my old sd card ??
If you never formatted your sysNAND, then trying to relink it on another NAND probably won't help, but you can try if you want. I don't have any other suggestions, I'm afraid.
You don't need to unlink your NNID on your old SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: