Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Prerona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Wow I'm happy for you all. Hopefully I will be too within these days. ^_^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got unbanned too!!! OMG!!!! I think I have gone crazy with happiness!!!!

D

Deleted User

What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc): I use Gateway, but i didn't use it when i got banned.

What game were you playing: Pokémon Rumble World

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 4.5.0-8E

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 9.7.0-25E

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: eShop

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: Yes

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: Every game.

Any Additional info: I wasn't banned yesterday. The only thing i did today was to try connect online in Pokémon Rumble World when i noticed the error code. Also, i get the error code in both sysnand and emunand. That means the console gets banned and not the NNID.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Unbanned here as well! Kind of a pain since I just unlinked my NNID from the banned console to use on an exploitable old XL...
How long were you banned? Maybe it's just a temp ban for everyone from nintendo to teach them a lesson, so since so many have been unbanned and i just got banned it seems like nintendo only temp ban (at first).

Mayhem1124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long were you banned? Maybe it's just a temp ban for everyone from nintendo to teach them a lesson, so since so many have been unbanned and i just got banned it seems like nintendo only temp ban (at first).
I got banned on April 19th I believe. It seems like they ban and unban maybe once a month? It seems like all of us got unbanned at the same time.

realsepoer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi im new here, i already read almost the whole pages. But i didnt find anyone mention if they are calling / email and explain to Nintendo about the serial number or nnid of their banned console. Here is my detailed banned new 3ds xl :

Banned : 17 May 2015
What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc): Sky3DS
What game were you playing: MH4U routine online, Pokemon XY only updating, SSB onlie for only 5-10 minutes but very laggy.
What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 9.7.0-25E
Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: .3DZ
Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: just eshop
Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: i dont know

Any Additional info: I already emailed Nintendo and they recomending me to call them, but since im not in US or Euro, they give the main distributor on my country.

What im curious is, do i need calling Nintendo? because i didnt see any mention about when i call Nintendo we need to explain our 3DS serial number, so how do they/we know if we calling them is really necessary? is it auto lift banned or what?

oh 1 more question, I plan to buy MH4U from eshop so i can transfer my save data from my sky3ds. The question is, the private header from my MH4U SKy3DS will change to the new digital game or not?

Thanks

Last edited by realsepoer,

realsepoer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I guess you didn't change the header to a private one.
Yes i didnt change the header. I didnt know how at first.
But my question is do i really need to call Nintendo? Because i didnt see anyone here mention about banned 3ds serial number or nnid or friend code when they call Nintendo. Is it auto lift ban?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
But my question is do i really need to call Nintendo? Because i didnt see anyone here mention about banned 3ds serial number or nnid or friend code when they call Nintendo. Is it auto lift ban?
In most cases it is just a temporary ban (I never heard about a permanent one). But if you are uncertain you can call them.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Give it around 30 business days, so not counting weekends. It's temporary so don't sweat it. Get a private header though.

D

Deleted-355425

It's temporary this time, we have not heard about those who got banned getting banned again so it may or may not be permanent 2nd time around.

realsepoer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Give it around 30 business days, so not counting weekends. It's temporary so don't sweat it. Get a private header though.

Since im using my new 3ds xl zelda mm LE i really scared thou... Well thanks for your information :D i think i need to wait. Oh 1 more question, If i change the private header it will erase save game or not?

realsepoer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just got unbanned :-|

What game were you playing: MH4U routine online, Pokemon XY only updating, SSB onlie for only 5-10 minutes but very laggy.
Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: just eshop
Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try:i dont know
UNBANNED : 8 June 2015!!!

D

Deleted-355425

Just got unbanned :-|

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try:i dont know
UNBANNED : 8 June 2015!!!

Off to the naughty corner for you! See you in 30 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...