Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, tell us if you got any success.

There isn't much to say everything connects like normal this is either a problem with the eShop or a problem with Firmware spoof itself I get 007-2999 only for that update I can download anything else just fine

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia

"I bought a Skylanders private header off someone who assured me that it would work, only to find now that I've been banned."

Found the issue. We have no idea that this was ACTUALLY a private header. Four times so far I've helped people by ripping private headers for them (they pay me via paypal, I get a cheap game and rip it for them) but every time I make sure to take pictures of the transactions, with the date, record me ripping the header and sending it off so that they're as certain as they can be that they are ACTUALLY private. What's saying that the guy that sold the guy on Reddit the header didn't just take the money and then grab a public one to make a profit?

Stratosfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ericzander said:
"I bought a Skylanders private header off someone who assured me that it would work, only to find now that I've been banned."

Found the issue. We have no idea that this was ACTUALLY a private header. Four times so far I've helped people by ripping private headers for them (they pay me via paypal, I get a cheap game and rip it for them) but every time I make sure to take pictures of the transactions, with the date, record me ripping the header and sending it off so that they're as certain as they can be that they are ACTUALLY private. What's saying that the guy that sold the guy on Reddit the header didn't just take the money and then grab a public one to make a profit?

Yeah you're right. Like I said, it's a bad use of the header. Nothing to see here, move on :) !

Aliogeek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm using my private header (dumped with PowerSaves method by myself) since more than 1 month, and i can confirm : At the moment there's no ban for private header users.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
And no ban for .cia users either. I was going to go full .cia for offline and .3dz for online but I may just go full out .cia instead since it doesn't seem to be any more risky.

funky_kyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GUYS thought i give a heads up... I am using SKY3DS on latest version 9.7. I have used a PRIVATE HEADER from one of the original games for over 6 months now and today i got that error. SO just a warning even with private headers they are banning people.

StarOfDoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got banned on Sky3DS using a public header. Calling in an hour or so and BS a story.

Good luck, probably won't work though. They will probably check what games you have been playing and request a picture of the front and back of every single cart (Which is a problem, because the carts have a serial number, so they can check if it matches) but you can try ^.^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work