Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A little off-topic, but does anyone know where the structure of that header is? Can't seem to find it on 3D brew. I downloaded two public headers (CTR-P-BALE and CTR-P-AGGE) which are 12kb binary files, but all I see is 16 bytes of data at 0x00000000 (so it's not SHA1 = 20 bytes) and another 8 bytes at offset 0x00000040. The second 8-byte value only differs in the first two bytes.

CTR-P-BALE.bin is Kirby Triple Deluxe and it's identical to the VENOM scene release, which is a Gateway dump and can be found at offset 0x00001200.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have any of the banned people come from the US or is it just the UK. This is a real bummer if Nintendo is actually banning people for headers.

It was bound to happen. Thats the thing about public headers, every user is probably thinking "if it ain't happening in there area, they'll continue using it". Need to at least try to stay ahead of Nintendo or else the ban hits you when you least expect it. Not sure if it effects your e-shop purchases that is linked to the NNID but if it does than thats something the user should've thought about as well. PRECAUTIONS PRECAUTIONS PRECAUTIONS.....

Reactions: MrJason005

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TL;DR

Are you sure they are banning people? As far as I know, if you are on 4.5 and you format everything, you get a new NNID so you can avoid the ban, if it's really a ban. In other boards like elotrolado it has not happened anything similar. Bans only in UK? Why only there? Why starting in the UK? It has no sense imho.

Reactions: MrJason005

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that 20% off birthday coupon from gamestop won't be going to waste then. Time to dump my own private headers.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TL;DR

Are you sure they are banning people? As far as I know, if you are on 4.5 and you format everything, you get a new NNID so you can avoid the ban, if it's really a ban. In other boards like elotrolado it has not happened anything similar. Bans only in UK? Why only there? Why starting in the UK? It has no sense imho.

Games like Pokemon don't even require a NNID you can go online with the friend code alone. I can't access online so formatting it will change nothing, but I'll try anyway

D

Deleted-355425

Games like Pokemon don't even require a NNID you can go online with the friend code alone. I can't access online so formatting it will change nothing, but I'll try anyway

have they IP banned you? worth a shot to try changing that.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Men, maybe pokemon doesn't need a NNID, but be sure nintendo checks NNID every time you try to connect to online. It's the NNID what is banned, that's why in newer versions if you buy a 3ds of a person and you realize that is banned because the previous owner made a credit fraud, you can't format it. You need internet access to be able to format it, and if nintendo check your NNID and it's banned, they won't let you format your 3DS to avoid the ban.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You meant to say, you started all this and haven't even tried the basics of getting back online? O.o

Please tell me you've actually tried using a different header to make sure it's not just the header that no longer works..

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You meant to say, you started all this and haven't even tried the basics of getting back online? O.o

Please tell me you've actually tried using a different header to make sure it's not just the header that no longer works..
Duhh, no I'm still learning my ABC's unfortunately. I havnt tried because they're linked. I've tried loads of different IPs I'm on a Japanese one atm, I've tried retail cartridges, I've created a private header, none of it has worked. I can't get online with my FC so I fail to see what difference a format would make that's all.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He has no friendcode, why would you even assume he could get online?

Reactions: Doran754

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Duhh, no I'm still learning my ABC's unfortunately. I havnt tried because they're linked. I've tried loads of different IPs I'm on a Japanese one atm, I've tried retail cartridges, I've created a private header, none of it has worked.

Alright, just making sure.

Could you try the following:

Delete your Emunand completely, as in, format the SD card, including the Emunand Partition (Back up your saves and stuff).
Format your Sysnand.
Create a new Emunand.
Update Emunand.

After that, if your online still doesn't work, you're pretty much screwed.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, just making sure.

Could you try the following:

Delete your Emunand completely, as in, format the SD card, including the Emunand Partition (Back up your saves and stuff).
Format your Sysnand.
Create a new Emunand.
Update Emunand.

After that, if your online still doesn't work, you're pretty much screwed.

Just formatted the SD card, do i leave it out while I format sysnand does it make a difference? Will I need to re install the DS exploit? It's been that long I forgot how to do it lol

In the meantime, feel free to scan my code and feel the wrath of my awesome level 70 something pokemans i think. If it even works that is ...

Attachments

• HNI_0001.JPG
    HNI_0001.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 251

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just formatted the SD card, do i leave it out while I format sysnand does it make a difference? Will I need to re install the DS exploit? It's been that long I forgot how to do it lol
I would pull it out while doing sysnand format. The 3DS should try to delete system folders during the format on the SD so just in case even if you are not linked. Then just manually delete the folder the sys uses but not emunand. Otherwise you just have clutter by extra folders on the SD card.

Keeping tidy never hurts.

Dark Fulgore

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Duhh, no I'm still learning my ABC's unfortunately. I havnt tried because they're linked. I've tried loads of different IPs I'm on a Japanese one atm, I've tried retail cartridges, I've created a private header, none of it has worked. I can't get online with my FC so I fail to see what difference a format would make that's all.

When you format your sysNAND, you get a new Friend Code.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would pull it out while doing sysnand format. The 3DS should try to delete system folders during the format on the SD so just in case even if you are not linked. Then just manually delete the folder the sys uses but not emunand. Otherwise you just have clutter by extra folders on the SD card.

Keeping tidy never hurts.

Formatted Sysnad, how will I know which is the emunand partition won't they look the same? Got to re-install the exploit now, so wont be much longer.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatted Sysnad, how will I know which is the emunand partition won't they look the same? Got to re-install the exploit now, so wont be much longer.
One folder will actually have stuff in it. So you should have 2 folders when the system is delinked. One the Emu uses and the new one with nothing in it from the format. If you previously delinked it may leave the old folder behind and empty. I was just saying you could tidy up if it does this. Sorry for confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No Bueno