Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'm only seeing it as ban code for cheating or vulgarity. Of course it's similar, I suppose.
Maybe he got banned for a vulgar something in pokemon? People send terrible named pokemon over GTS all the time. Wouldn't shock me if that was the case. That's the only thing I can think of if it was a vulgarity ban.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe he got banned for a vulgar something in pokemon? People send terrible named pokemon over GTS all the time. Wouldn't shock me if that was the case. That's the only thing I can think of if it was a vulgarity ban.
I think that if Nintendo was truly handing out ban waves, we would see a lot more of these threads.

Makavelim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to scare you guys but my 2ds is banned and definitely not for vulgarity, like I said at the beginning of this forum when it actually was about the ban lol, I was on the internet for max 10 mins. Few days laters I'm banned.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I did online was do a wonder trade, traded an espurr for a damn feebas, pretty much that's it.
If he went and wonder traded too then chances are this is a pokemon relayed ban. The only copy of pokemon I play online is a legit copy of ruby right now. Can't say I know.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The guy I spoke to said that ban code is associated with miiverse, but as ive not used miiverse in nearly a year he has no idea why It won't let me online, he sent a request to head office. Vulgar language would fall in line with my secret base greeting. I've used no hacks/cheats online. I find it weird I can access eShop/browser, download any updates I need etc, I can even use miiverse (even though the guy said that ban code is a miiverse ban code) but I cant play games online. I honestly don't know what It's about.

I'm sceptical.....can you give us a proof of your ban OP? like, a picture of the 3ds showing the error code?

I'd edit it in more pictures but it keeps saying the file size is to large. and I chose the wrong photo -_- hold on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 385

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
"no wifi in range" - when you are sitting next to the router...
This is not "a weird error". It actually means that there is no wifi in range.
Do a web search for "automatic gain control", if the antennas of your devices are too close, the signal is so "loud" that AGC can't turn it down enough.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope. Other emunand users can still go online and a Sky3DS user also reported the same problem.

oh you are right, I forgot that part... :/ so, those who have the original game and the rom will be banned (because of having the same header?), right?? if I install a CIA, in theory, I'll be ok ('cause CIA's doesn't have header??)??

BaNaNa01011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh you are right, I forgot that part... :/ so, those who have the original game and the rom will be banned (because of having the same header?), right?? if I install a CIA, in theory, I'll be ok ('cause CIA's doesn't have header??)??

That's only if public headers are causing the bans, which is unconfirmed

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's emunand, I took a pic of the emunand screen in system settings but it keeps saying too large, i e-mailed them to myself but it flagged up as not me logging in because I'm behing a VPN. Everythings going wrong today lol

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's emunand, I took a pic of the emunand screen in system settings but it keeps saying too large, i e-mailed them to myself but it flagged up as not me logging in because I'm behing a VPN. Everythings going wrong today lol
Is your sysnand unlinked from your emunand? If so a emunand format might work.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No they're linked together currently. I tried a retail cartridge in classic mode and the same error code came up.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ANNND once again before a new FLIPNOTE game is released Nintendo releases a dick move firmware update shortly before rollout.

before it was the mondo flashcart killing update which spelled the end for Cyclo, M3, Acekard and countless others

..now it's NNID bans...

damn you Nintendo. damn you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1