Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long will I be banned???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have any info from the template for us? What game? Public header? Sky or Gateway?

Don't worry, the ban is temporary!
thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

will i get banned for CIA Games?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Don't sweat the ban. If you are using Gateway or a CFW, then you can use .cia files safely.

If you're using Sky3DS and are stuck with .3ds and .3dz files then be sure that you can acquire a private header.

Reactions: Bubbysaur

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
sigh mistake sorry but it's worth a shot nothing bad could happened right I'm already banned..
I wouldn't do it. We already know why you were banned, it was using a public header (unless you happened to also be cheating in games). So it won't do anybody any good for you to just tell them that you were pirating stuff. They won't unban you before your time is up at any rate. People have called in the past and they require you to take pictures of the front and back of all your cartridges to make sure that you weren't pirating.

Just wait it out.

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't do it. We already know why you were banned, it was using a public header (unless you happened to also be cheating in games). So it won't do anybody any good for you to just tell them that you were pirating stuff. They won't unban you before your time is up at any rate. People have called in the past and they require you to take pictures of the front and back of all your cartridges to make sure that you weren't pirating.

Just wait it out.
I won't but I was using PKhex to so i wonder if that played a role???

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I won't but I was using PKhex to so i wonder if that played a role???

When u made a pokemon via pokehex make sure to give them ALL informations possible to obtain. On this i mean by inserting the right lv this pokemon is catchable, on the right spot with the right moves. The easiest way is to assign them as breed by an egg, hatched at lv 5 in any place, with any natural move or egg move they may have. This only dont work for the no-egg group (the ones u cant breed), which include legendaries and event-only pokemons. They need to have absolutely everything setted perfectly.

Reactions: Samman09

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When u made a pokemon via pokehex make sure to give them ALL informations possible to obtain. On this i mean by inserting the right lv this pokemon is catchable, on the right spot with the right moves. The easiest way is to assign them as breed by an egg, hatched at lv 5 in any place, with any natural move or egg move they may have. This only dont work for the no-egg group (the ones u cant breed), which include legendaries and event-only pokemons. They need to have absolutely everything setted perfectly.
thanks I was using Japanese hoopa and changed the name to English so I wondered if that played a role??

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks I was using Japanese hoopa and changed the name to English so I wondered if that played a role??

Yes, everything matters.

For a proper setup of ur hoopa i suggest u to insert this values: http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/720.shtml

EDIT: As a doubt of mine, trying to do what were u banned for? I'm asking cause i'm thinking about buy 4 event-only from a guy, but i'm scared he doesnt do the shit right

Last edited by gkoelho,

dede165

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got banned today after normally playing Pokemon X using a Sky3ds flashcart. Before this, I've never heard of this problem and didn't even know about private headers. It would've been nice to know about this beforehand, but I just found out about it by specifically looking for the error code. Can you guarantee that the ban will be temporary? Or can permanent bans also happen?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got banned today after normally playing Pokemon X using a Sky3ds flashcart. Before this, I've never heard of this problem and didn't even know about private headers. It would've been nice to know about this beforehand, but I just found out about it by specifically looking for the error code. Can you guarantee that the ban will be temporary? Or can permanent bans also happen?

If you look through this thread, all bans have been temporary. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: