Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Thus far everyone banned used a header from a public source at least once.

Thats good to know, and interesting as well. Would you (or someone) mind defining "public" for me? Would it mean a header you'd find online on a rom that you would see 3 or more people on at the same time, or any header that has had 2 people on it at once?

I ask this because of one reason; used games. Say someone bought a game just to rip the header from it and sold it back to Gamestop, then a 2nd person came and bought the game to keep. If these two people played a game at the same time with that header, would they be banned? How can/will Nintendo prevent this from happening? These are the important questions.

TheMustardKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got off the phone to them they said the reason was I was using an illicit copy of the game, I asked which game and they couldn't give me anymore info. He said the only thing I could do would be to send over a picture of my entire game collection front and back of both cartridges and then it'll be referred back to Nintendo of Euope.

Wait, what?

They're asking you to send over a picture of your entire collection, front and back. So...what's preventing you from going out to buy the game(s) you went online with and then overturning the ban?

Reactions: blunt420force

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats good to know, and interesting as well. Would you (or someone) mind defining "public" for me? Would it mean a header you'd find online on a rom that you would see 3 or more people on at the same time, or any header that has had 2 people on it at once?

I ask this because of one reason; used games. Say someone bought a game just to rip the header from it and sold it back to Gamestop, then a 2nd person came and bought the game to keep. If these two people played a game at the same time with that header, would they be banned? How can/will Nintendo prevent this from happening? These are the important questions.
Any header used by more than 1 person can be defined as Public. Even if you are sharing with 1 person it is now used more than once and no longer a private source.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, what?

They're asking you to send over a picture of your entire collection, front and back. So...what's preventing you from going out to buy the game(s) you went online with and then overturning the ban?

I don't know, I'm assuming they have a log of every game I ever went online with. Which is why I won't go out and buy them because for all I know they'll turn around and say that game doens't match the record we have for you. They give me an email address and someone to send it fao. I suppose I could buy a couple and say all the other games I borrowed off a friend, don't know if that would work though.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
IT'S CONFIRMED the 3ds have a serial Number/ ID on NAND?
if is it yes.. replace the wifi module, is useless.............................

Pretty much. Wifi module only has MAC address and they aren't using MAC for their console bans. You can't alter console ID if you are on 9.3+ using Sky3DS.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You can edit it via GW? - If so do you have a link?

I've said multiple times that currently there is no public method of doing it. Only that it's possible with the correct signing checks on the Secureinfo_A portion of NAND being disabled and altered to a new console ID. It would require a Gateway or a CFW/Modified emunand to do. No one has released tools or any info on how to do that right now. So no, there is no link. :P

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've said multiple times that currently there is no public method of doing it. Only that it's possible with the correct signing checks on the Secureinfo_A portion of NAND being disabled and altered to a new console ID. It would require a Gateway or a CFW/Modified emunand to do. No one has released tools or any info on how to do that right now. So no, there is no link. :P

Ahhh I see ok thank you for that.

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

Here's a MAC spoofer i realized in 2 minutes.
If someone who got banned want to share his MAC Address with me (actually i'm not banned) i can check if spoofing to your MAC Address get my console to be banned from Nintendo Online services so we can finally know if ban affect or not MAC address.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's a MAC spoofer i realized in 2 minutes.
If someone who got banned want to share his MAC Address with me (actually i'm not banned) i can check if spoofing to your MAC Address get my console to be banned from Nintendo Online services so we can finally know if ban affect or not MAC address.

You are awesome :)

Reactions: ApolloCheese

wii_GOD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc): GW

What game were you playing: Mario Kart 7, Fantasy Life and Animal crossing New Leaf

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 4.5 U , System was 5.0, then i downgraded via Gateway to 4.2 and then updated the system using real cart

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 4.5 and 9.5 (both are banned with error 002-0123)

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: .CIA and .3DS

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using: .3DS Private header from pokemon gates....

Header Name: e.g CTR-P-AGGE, CTR-P-BALE (these are the two I used when banned) CTR-P-AEHE

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private:

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: yes

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: thats all games i have that connect to online

Any Additional info:

I would like to know if there is any other Rom patcher beside Gateway ROM Patcher.
could it be that GW patcher marks the .3ds rom at certain address in the header and Nintendo do check for
that marks and ban every rom that has that marking?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What game were you playing: Mario Kart 7, Fantasy Life and Animal crossing New Leaf

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 4.5 U , System was 5.0, then i downgraded via Gateway to 4.2 and then updated the system using real cart

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 4.5 and 9.5 (both are banned with error 002-0123)

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using: .3DS Private header from pokemon gates....

Header Name: e.g CTR-P-AGGE, CTR-P-BALE (these are the two I used when banned) CTR-P-AEHE

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: thats all games i have that connect to online

Any Additional info:

I would like to know if there is any other Rom patcher beside Gateway ROM Patcher.
could it be that GW patcher marks the .3ds rom at certain address in the header and Nintendo do check for

Do you have another system in which you could transfer your NNID to. I'm wondering if you do this will you be able to get online again.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Any Additional info:

Uhm, you received a different error code. We had this one before and it was a false alarm. Try to use a different header, chip manufacturer, EmuNAND or something, I'm sure you can fix it.

Alternative to Gateway ROM Patcher: aliak11's 3DS ROM Editor 1.1.1

Reactions: wii_GOD

coke666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
At this point i'm using a private header got from Fire Emblem (USA) bit i'm using with a EUR 3DS and EUR MH4 backup

Should i use the cia's version ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag