Hacking ERROR: An exception occurred. My N3DS doesn't turn on!

gilberto777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. I think I just bricked my N3DS now.

I had I issue when I update my 3DS to the newest firmware yesterday, I couldn't play any game, it just showed a black screen before going to the 3DS main menu. A friend of mine gave me few steps to try to make it work again, but it just went down the hill.

He basically said to me to follow this https://3ds.guide/. Since I couldn't get into the main menu, he said that I could use the Homebrew Launcher from the reinand menu (the one that used to appear after starting my 3DS). I did everything, but now I just got this error on the screen. I can't even turn it on without the SD card and when it turned it on with the sd card I just get this error message.
gi2IW63.jpg

5iEIKoU.jpg

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It worked. I pressed select, then I selected the first option - i think - then it started to work. Thank youuuu
Don't thank me, thank @gjac1 who posted and solved the same issue less than 2 hours before your post.

My reply was going to be blunt, telling you that you should have searched beforehand. I mean ffs, gjac1's thread was still on the first page, only a few threads below yours.

In the end I bit my tongue and simply quoted gjac1's post, so I don't deserve any thanks. if I hadn't already seen the other thread, I'd have had nothing to contribute.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.