ERROR: An exception occurred. My N3DS doesn't turn on!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gilberto777, Jun 7, 2017.

1. gilberto777
    OP

gilberto777 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Brazil
    Hi. I think I just bricked my N3DS now.

I had I issue when I update my 3DS to the newest firmware yesterday, I couldn't play any game, it just showed a black screen before going to the 3DS main menu. A friend of mine gave me few steps to try to make it work again, but it just went down the hill.

He basically said to me to follow this https://3ds.guide/. Since I couldn't get into the main menu, he said that I could use the Homebrew Launcher from the reinand menu (the one that used to appear after starting my 3DS). I did everything, but now I just got this error on the screen. I can't even turn it on without the SD card and when it turned it on with the sd card I just get this error message.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Try this.

jesterscourt and Quantumcat like this.
  3. gilberto777
    OP

gilberto777 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Brazil
    It worked. I pressed select, then I selected the first option - i think - then it started to work. Thank youuuu

NoNAND likes this.
  4. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Don't thank me, thank @gjac1 who posted and solved the same issue less than 2 hours before your post.

My reply was going to be blunt, telling you that you should have searched beforehand. I mean ffs, gjac1's thread was still on the first page, only a few threads below yours.

In the end I bit my tongue and simply quoted gjac1's post, so I don't deserve any thanks. if I hadn't already seen the other thread, I'd have had nothing to contribute.

Quantumcat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice