Hacking Error 349 No cIOS

  • Thread starter Thread starter raqui
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,237
  • Replies Replies 1

raqui

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
11
Country
Malta
Hi There,

I need some help because I am completly lost.

My Wii is a version 3.4e and I installed Hebrew chanel and now I can play DVD video and reading from my usb pen drive etc..

The only problem is that I downloaded Call of Duty and Super Mario Galaxy and burned them with Imgburn at 4x speed and 2x speed but when trying to load tem it is giving me the error 249 No cIOS and cannot find a way how to solve it could some one please help.

PS: I do not have the Game Zelda anymore (so I cannot do a complete installation again.

Help would be greatly appricited.
 

Site & Scene News