Hacking error 324 owned

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So ,after manny manny cioses,ioses,and other things smart people did (an awe to them) i still had error 324.. previously it worked but with time I had to use higher quality dvds and after a while that also didnt help..

BUT, I dissasembled me wii,got those cotton sticks (humans use them to clean ears) and probably most important thing some old, nasty & strong aftershawe (due to circumstances I had nothing smarter to use) and...

no errors ,reads even princo dvdz, with no problems.. 

SO get yourselfz some 3wings screw(drivers) and have fun,I am of to get some beer!

grog.gif

ps. dont forget to put back that filter thingy.. I did,but Ill put it back in,next time..

rally1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aftershave has alcohol in it( what a waste of alcohol). lens cleaning fluid also has alcohol in it. i always use aftershave to clean my dvd drives and have never had any trouble

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rally1 said:
aftershave has alcohol in it( what a waste of alcohol). lens cleaning fluid also has alcohol in it. i always use aftershave to clean my dvd drives and have never had any trouble

That doesnt make it good for your wii
tongue.gif
Why not use, oh I dont know.. alcohol?

testatura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Its some old aftershawe I cant use ,couse I would probably die of burns but it cleans lens great.. and dries in a second.. I use it for cd player also,it works ..

...ah,they dont make them like this anymore
biggrin.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rally1 said:
aftershave has alcohol in it( what a waste of alcohol).

Uhh yeah... if you drink that type of alcohol, it will kill you. Alcohols are chemical compounds, most of them are poisonous, with a very small portion that can be drunken (which still is harmful to the human body)

QUOTE(rally1 @ Dec 2 2008, 10:17 AM) the alcohol in my house is dearer than the aftershave tongue.gif

Use cleaning alcohol :facepalm:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: