Hacking Question Error 2347-0005 please help.

Fadi5555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. This is my first thread here and I need your help please.
As you see in the title. I can't run any hombrew. I could install hombrew launcher successfully but when I want to run hombrews I can't. When I click to hombrew it gives me error 2347-0005. However I could run hombrew called (ftpd) just for one time. But after that I always getting that error. I'm so frustrated.
Please help me.
Thanks

Fadi5555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a how to in the tutorials section on adding the files needed to your microsd card.
Thanks for trying to help me out but:
Did you think I didn't do it?
Of course I did that. Even I reformatted my sd card again and put the nro file on root of sd and it run successfully but when I want to select any hombrew immediately I got that error.
Any help please?

Last edited by Fadi5555,

solrac21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I did that. Even I reformatted my sd card again and put the nro file on root of sd and it run successfully but when I want to select any hombrew immediately I got that error.
Any help please?
Which homebrew homebrew did you try?
Any help please?

Sorry wasn't trying to be rude. Where are the nros on your sdcard and which ones have you tried other than the ftp one?

Reactions: Fadi5555

Fadi5555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which homebrew homebrew did you try?

Sorry wasn't trying to be rude. Where are the nros on your sdcard and which ones have you tried other than the ftp one?
Thanks for trying to help. Don't worry man. I'm really appreciate about trying to help me out.
By the way Finally I got hombrew running successfully without that error. I tried to reformatted again for 3rd time and I got it to work.
Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's time to close this thread.
Because the issue has been solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.