Hacking Error 2002 - 3540 on a freshly modded Switch

deeps

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you tell me which resistors need replacing? This is my current setup. I already found the clk to have a 0 ohm resistor and replaced it with a 47 ohm one. Do I just replace the dat0 resistor with 100 ohm?

I've seen these boards with higher resistance on dat0 lately, like yours which seems to have a 250 ohm resistor? Then changing to a 100 ohm won't help you. I'm thinking it's more likely that the the flex cable itself is the source of the problem, as it adds a lot of wire length to the emmc with not very good signal separation. I guess you can try adding even more resistance to dat0, but otherwise replacing the entire chip might be your only option.

porygonz2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Had this issue with the INSTINCT NX V6S modchip while trying to move games from SD to NAND. I updated the modchip firmware to the 1.3 version and it seems it's working now, I tried moving some games and it went fine.

Dukenukemx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen these boards with higher resistance on dat0 lately, like yours which seems to have a 250 ohm resistor? Then changing to a 100 ohm won't help you. I'm thinking it's more likely that the the flex cable itself is the source of the problem, as it adds a lot of wire length to the emmc with not very good signal separation. I guess you can try adding even more resistance to dat0, but otherwise replacing the entire chip might be your only option.
I removed the resistor and it was 200 ohm's. I thought it had more resistance in circuit. I had an extra flex cable and tried changing that too. So you think I need another mod chip? I might go with the RP2040-tiny route since waiting for anything from Aliexpress takes weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg