Error 110321 can't connect WiiConnect24

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by OriginalHamster, Jul 2, 2012.

1. OriginalHamster
    OP

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Hi, I'm getting either the 110321 or 109106, everytime I tried to send a message in the board, or at trying to connect to Weather Channel or News Channel.
    I read that this problem is caused because a corruption in the serial Wii number, the system try to connect to a specific number but can't connect due the corruption.

I'm from Chile, so I can't send my console to USA for repairs, I tried to restore an old bootmii backup, but it appears a message "unable to open nand.bin", I have the nand.bin/keys.bin in the bootmii folder.

All this is very strange as I don't remember having done any change in my console, in fact I was able to see the Wii news channel headlines just the past week.

The only "FUNNY" stuff that I have done to my Wii is boot a japanese version through neek2, but it was some time ago, and I was able to register people before then.

Any idea what are the options that I have to recover WiiConnect24 without getting in too much trouble by restoring saves, and reinstalling cIOS?

ALSO: I understand that if you format your system you loose your download rights, right?

2. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    nand.bin doesnt go in the bootmii folder. put it on the root of our sd card.

1 person likes this.
  3. OriginalHamster
    OP

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Silly me, will try tomorrow, my brother is using the Wii right now.
    BTW it's possible that the service is down?

4. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    No, you just have to redownload any purchased content.

5. OriginalHamster
    OP

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I fixed it with bootmii, I almost sure that the problem was a save I inject, but I couldn't erease correctly.