Error 002 on PAL Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by lenny6, Jul 19, 2010.

Jul 19, 2010

Error 002 on PAL Games by lenny6 at 9:29 AM (666 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. lenny6
    OP

Newcomer lenny6 Newbie

United States
    I have a 4.2U soft-modded Wii (cIOS38 rev17, NeoGamma with supposed Error 002 fix, etc.). Some games worked for me (e.g., 'Dead Rising' and 'Monkey Ball Bananablitz'). Other games (namely, 'Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing') give me that pesky Error 002 freeze screen. I have tried two versions of SASASR, each PAL games. I have tried Generic Wii Patcher + Scrubber on them and no Error 002 is ever found. Any advice? Should NeoGamma have any specific configurations to make the games work? The copies are DVDs. Let me know if you need more information.

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Are you using a very old version of NeoGamma like R3? Just now i can only think of one 002 error source, and that's a 002 IOS Reload game that was patched to use another IOS, and then you get 002 errer after the IOS Reload, i don't know why, but i think that's not the case here.

3. lenny6
    OP

Newcomer lenny6 Newbie

United States
    Me, oh my! Upgrading NeoGammaR3 to the R8 .wad did the trick. For the PAL torrent games, I also had to force NTS as well (or else they come in as grayscale). Thanks for the help and sorry for being so dense as to use an outdated version.