Error 002 and Ready to Rumble

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by olosi, May 24, 2009.

May 24, 2009

Error 002 and Ready to Rumble by olosi at 12:21 PM (718 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. olosi
    OP

Newcomer olosi Advanced Member

Italy
    Hello,
    I'm trying to make this game working with the wiiscrubber method (see thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123341&st=90).
    Burned the patched game but after inserted the disc into PAL WII 3.3E with d2pro it tell me that there is an update to run.
    I thought I was stupid not patching the update therefore I went back on the iso (with the 002 and 001 error already removed) in the computer and used Wiu 1.1 to remove the patch as well.

Burned a new disc with the game patched but inserting the disc into wii it gives black screen saying that disc cannot recognized, eject it and power off the console.

Anyone can tell me what I did wrong or give me some hints ?

Thank's in advance.

P.s. I am aware of the gamma and softmod way to run that kind of games with error 002 but I would like to experience as well the patch to run them in the channel

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Why all this patching before burning stuff? Just use Gecko OS 1.07b with 002 fix or the new versions.

3. afif95

Member afif95 I own a bungalow on Mars, and booked 4 corner lots

Malaysia
    Do you have these IOSes installed:
    1)IOS38
    2)IOS53
    3)IOS55

If you don't, google "newIOS-NFS". Install all the IOS within that package. Then test the game again.