Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
I got the code 022-2812 when accessing Eshop. This is my very first ban-hoping its only for 15 days as I actually have the cart versions preordered and will just inject my saves into them.
My question is: My new 3DS which is hacked is now banned from online,but I have a 2DS that isn't hacked at all (its the Pokemon Red version one)

Can I use this to unban me,and if so,does the 2DS need to be hacked to-or can I just copy some files across?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got the code 022-2812 when accessing Eshop. This is my very first ban-hoping its only for 15 days as I actually have the cart versions preordered and will just inject my saves into them.
My question is: My new 3DS which is hacked is now banned from online,but I have a 2DS that isn't hacked at all (its the Pokemon Red version one)

Can I use this to unban me,and if so,does the 2DS need to be hacked to-or can I just copy some files across?
You need to hack the 2ds and extract the localfriendcodeseed

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for some reason after following everyone's advice I still can't get the 002-0102 to go away, I've tested on MHG and Alpha Sapphire. Both tell me to contact nintendo about the issue.

I guess I could send in a ticket and say that I bought a DS from GameStop or something and it was like this... But without a way to unban it again if it should happen in the future seems like a waste of time.

FYI I only went online to see if I could connect at all and WT once on Moon. FML knew I should have waited.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was looking into the NTR Method but at;
  1. Start up yourHit X+Y on the home menu, go down to 'Process explorer', and get to PID 21.
  2. Use the touch screen scrollbar (or anything else) to get to 0x00117636.
    Here, you should see "X-Nintendo-Device-ID"
But I can't see this, any help?

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was looking into the NTR Method but at;
  1. Start up yourHit X+Y on the home menu, go down to 'Process explorer', and get to PID 21.
  2. Use the touch screen scrollbar (or anything else) to get to 0x00117636.
    Here, you should see "X-Nintendo-Device-ID"
But I can't see this, any help?

It's PID 22

Reactions: infinete

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone tried changing there NNID if it will lift the 2812 ban?
Shouldn't be a problem to just go online now.
Since the game is actually out in some jurisdictions now, the restrictions on private headers (used to track review copies) are gone. I got my Snorlaxium Z and did a Wonder Trade, all with the originally leaked CIA.

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't got banned (never played the game online). The ban wave is gone? If i didn't got banned now, i am not gonna be banned later?

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't got banned (never played the game online). The ban wave is gone? If i didn't got banned now, i am not gonna be banned later?
If iyou wanna go online you are begging to be banned, I recommend waiting to go online until the game releases on your region, AND delete that lurantis cia from your system, its ticket and secure value, all from FBI. Download the "legit" game from Freeshop when it's available and all should be good.

and no, you shouldn't get banned if you do these steps

Last edited by Guipradi,

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If iyou wanna go online you are begging to be banned, I recommend waiting to go online until the game releases on your region, AND delete that lurantis cia from your system, its ticket and secure value, all from FBI. Download the "legit" game from Freeshop when it's available and all should be good.

and no, you shouldn't get banned if you do these steps
Already did that yesterday and didn't got banned so far.
I think i am clear?

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious: if we never used any of the online features of pokemon sun, are we still OK? does accidentally opening festival plaza count? (i really don't care either way since I never go online on that thing.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?