Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
One would say that if you have the knowledge to hack your 3DS you would have the brain to understand that it's not safe to go online with a game that has not been released. How come there are more than one hundred people banned? I know accidents can happen, but seriously?

But oh well, just remember to backup your save with JKSM, delete the game cia + ticket with FBI and install it again from the Freeshop after November 18th before going online.

Last edited by Zkajavier,

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
One would say that if you have the knowledge to hack your 3DS you would have the brain to understand that it's not safe to go online with a game that has not been released. How come there are more than one hundred people banned? I know accidents can happen, but seriously?

But oh well, just remember to backup your save with JKSV, delete the game cia + ticket with FBI and install it again from the Freeshop after November 18th before going online.
In my case it's definitely an accident, I'm not that stupid

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But oh well, just remember to backup your save with JKSV, delete the game cia + ticket with FBI and install it again from the Freeshop after November 18th before going online.
I went online with full knowledge of what might of happen, so I gladly accept the consequences. I already bought the sun and moon LE N3DS last night so I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States

I feel like a retard, yes. I fell for the "it's safe to go on because review copies are out" misinformation, so I just button mashed when I went to the Festival (but in my defense, I didn't know the Festival was the online plaza, so I wasn't watching the screen when I was button mashing). Yes, I'm a moron. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to wait 15 days, or risk two systems.

Committee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Too far to readback but somewhere I read that an NNID that was hyperbanned on the 3DS was not banned on the WIIU.

According to this:

http://le-miiverse-resource.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperban (which a lot of people seem to refer to)

• If a Wii U is connected to a hyperbanned 3DS account, logging into the account on Wii U gives you the same results, with that account not being able to access Wii U NNID/online services either. This only affects that account and any other accounts on that Wii U not linked to a hyperbanned 3DS will work as usual.
So does this mean there is hope that this is a 15 day ban?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too far to readback but somewhere I read that an NNID that was hyperbanned on the 3DS was not banned on the WIIU.

According to this:

http://le-miiverse-resource.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperban (which a lot of people seem to refer to)

• If a Wii U is connected to a hyperbanned 3DS account, logging into the account on Wii U gives you the same results, with that account not being able to access Wii U NNID/online services either. This only affects that account and any other accounts on that Wii U not linked to a hyperbanned 3DS will work as usual.
So does this mean there is hope that this is a 15 day ban?
It's not unlike Ninty to issue new bans. It's probably perm at this point. It's just lucky that the that dude on Twitter has found a way around both

Maydayz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to hack the 2ds and extract the localfriendcodeseed

so i have my banned 3ds. im only getting the one where i cant use online, but i just logged into the eshop fine. ( didnt have an nnid on the ds ) i have 3 3ds', and if i wanted to transfer the ban to my O3ds, would i need to hack it? or can i do it with just one of them being hacked

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i have my banned 3ds. im only getting the one where i cant use online, but i just logged into the eshop fine. ( didnt have an nnid on the ds ) i have 3 3ds', and if i wanted to transfer the ban to my O3ds, would i need to hack it? or can i do it with just one of them being hacked
If you want to unban a 3ds, you need two hacked 3dses

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this apply if we don't even use e-shop? I've never opened it on my emunand.
Also, this does not affect local wireless services, right? (like doing a pokemon battle in person?)

Last edited by TimX24968B,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist