Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
befad5b363bd9d16a1a4b857a7960c22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They should step up their game if they are going to mass ban people. In just a few hours the ban has been bypassed lol

shadymonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I check for error 2812 never saw that one yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Only saw 0102 which will be fixed right when I reach home in like an hr
Same. I don't wanna risk going to the eshop only to get the 2812 error. Other ways to know if I got the 2812 error, too?

Also, I can't open Decrypt9

this is why the ban wave is happening. they didn't look twice at early activity until people started cheating on a major scale. you deserve it.
This has nothing to do with cheating or genning Pokemon, numskull. Do not go astray from the topic at hand. Please leave, Verlis.

Last edited by shadymonkey,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

GeckoGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So let's say I only want to access Pokemon Bank ONCE (so I can get all my pokemon back), but I got banned (both on eshop and online services), is there any way to do that?
Maybe use LocalFriendCodeSeed injection to remove the 002-0102 error, and then use the NTR plugin to temporarily remove the 022-2812 error and access Pokemon Bank?

Kyrushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate being scummy by making this my first post, but I have a few questions about the suggested localfriendcodeseed inject.
I have both error 022-2812 AND 002-0102 by the way.

- Would it brick the 3DS I take the seed from?
- If not, would it prevent the 3DS I take the seed from doing anything? Mostly asking in the case I can have a friend lend me their 3DS' seed.
- Will I have access to all online features or are there certain things I won't be able to access?
- Should I delete Pokemon Moon or any other pirated games to be safe or will I be fine once I inject a seed?

Honestly, as long as I can play monster hunter and pokemon online I don't care if I lose other features. I planned on going to the midnight for Pokemon anyways and injecting my save into the physical copy.

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
But they need to "sacrafice" another 3ds' online capability.
not really, my friend "donated" me his seed and we were both playing pokemon oras online (against each other) without problems
We havent had any problems yet and i unbanned myself about 3 hours ago so i guess it isnt a sacrifice after all

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not really, my friend "donated" me his seed and we were both playing pokemon oras online (against each other) without problems
We havent had any problems yet and i unbanned myself about 3 hours ago so i guess it isnt a sacrifice after all
Can I have the seed then please?

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
welp i got banned with the code 002-0102 from every game
so in the meanwhile should i delete both games and and re install them when the official cias comes out?

DashAhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp i got banned with the code 002-0102 from every game
so in the meanwhile should i delete both games and and re install them when the official cias comes out?

I backed up my save, and I'll just download the ticket when it comes out - hopefully my ban is only 15 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1