Hacking Erm, Rumbler with R4/EZ Flash 3in1

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone recalls, I made a topic about this earlier, and I got persuaded into buying a 3in1 for GBA / Opera / Rumble.

I just got it today, and tested out the rumble, works fine. But is this normal...

Mario & Luigi PiT: Rumble is medium, and everytime it rumbles, the DS light goes from green to red quickly...err?

And when I put the DS into sleep mode, the flashing of the light is like 10-20x faster then normal...

>_> What's going on? Is it normal or? XD

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i own a 3-in-1 and use it everday but i've never used it for rumble. i picked up metroid pinball used at a store out in cali for $15 and use that rumble pack with my roms. with that said this might be normal as rumble does suck power and the 3-in-1 rumble support is shoddy at best. any slot 2 kit will draw more power just by having it in there, and to power the rumble this just all seems feasible to me. hopefully others who have experienced this will post so you get more information.

goodluck,
-another world

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I charged it, the flashing to the red for a split second went away, it was because I had low battery.

I just realized the quick flash of the sleepmode light is because the DS goes into sleep mode for a second when closed, then on again, then goes to sleep again etc. and repeats.

Can you not have sleep mode with rumble?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.