Erm, Rumbler with R4/EZ Flash 3in1

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by DarkMario616, Oct 11, 2008.

Oct 11, 2008
  1. DarkMario616
    OP

Member DarkMario616 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If anyone recalls, I made a topic about this earlier, and I got persuaded into buying a 3in1 for GBA / Opera / Rumble.

I just got it today, and tested out the rumble, works fine. But is this normal...

Mario & Luigi PiT: Rumble is medium, and everytime it rumbles, the DS light goes from green to red quickly...err?

And when I put the DS into sleep mode, the flashing of the light is like 10-20x faster then normal...

>_> What's going on? Is it normal or? XD

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i own a 3-in-1 and use it everday but i've never used it for rumble. i picked up metroid pinball used at a store out in cali for $15 and use that rumble pack with my roms. with that said this might be normal as rumble does suck power and the 3-in-1 rumble support is shoddy at best. any slot 2 kit will draw more power just by having it in there, and to power the rumble this just all seems feasible to me. hopefully others who have experienced this will post so you get more information.

goodluck,
    -another world

3. DarkMario616
    OP

Member DarkMario616 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hm, I charged it, the flashing to the red for a split second went away, it was because I had low battery.

I just realized the quick flash of the sleepmode light is because the DS goes into sleep mode for a second when closed, then on again, then goes to sleep again etc. and repeats.

Can you not have sleep mode with rumble?

4. MacGnG

Member MacGnG GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i know u cant put Opera into sleep mode cause it will just turn off.... if that helps