Hacking Enso 3.65 Vitashell show 0x8001002

  • Thread starter Thread starter VitaBoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,548
  • Replies Replies 10

VitaBoi

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
38
XP
77
Country
Malaysia
Hi folks! I cant figure out whats wrong with my vita. I install Enso 3.65 with working vitashell & pkgj. I got no problem download game from pkgj & game show up in live area but sd2vita is a mystery.
I bought sd2vita 64gb with game and ps1 & psp ISO which was hacked but it wont show up at live area. Already install TF card plugin tools & autoplugin following tutorials from youtube and copy all uxo file to sd2vita card but nothing show up on live area after i switch to sd2vita.
Then when I look at my Vitashell, i cant open app folder in uma0 (sd2vita). It show 0x80010002. Any idea how to fix these? Thank you in advance.
 
Hi folks! I cant figure out whats wrong with my vita. I install Enso 3.65 with working vitashell & pkgj. I got no problem download game from pkgj & game show up in live area but sd2vita is a mystery.
I bought sd2vita 64gb with game and ps1 & psp ISO which was hacked but it wont show up at live area. Already install TF card plugin tools & autoplugin following tutorials from youtube and copy all uxo file to sd2vita card but nothing show up on live area after i switch to sd2vita.
Then when I look at my Vitashell, i cant open app folder in uma0 (sd2vita). It show 0x80010002. Any idea how to fix these? Thank you in advance.

you need the SD2Vita to be assigned to ux0 if you want that to replace the Sony memory card (which you have copied to the SD2Vita), so change it from uma0 to ux0 in storage manager via autoplugin and should be good

still get problems; in vitashell goto ur0/tai and copy and paste config.txt and storagemanager.txt file data so I can work out the issue

if you can't access vitashell remove the SD2vita so it defaults back to the Sony Memory Card and try again
 
Last edited by Vinceherman,
  • Like
Reactions: VitaBoi
i had the same issue when i downgraded to 3.65 ... you can copy over Vitashell using Qcma ....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i had the same issue when i downgraded to 3.65 ... you can copy over Vitashell using Qcma .. & everything will work ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: VitaBoi
QCMA? Ok i will try that. I never downgrade my vita since it is less than 3.65 version. Will get back to you for any update. Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I tried it with autoplugin before but it wont even show up vitashell. I will try again & let you know about it.
 
i had the same issue when i downgraded to 3.65 ... you can copy over Vitashell using Qcma ....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
But mine is permanent henkaku enso 3.65, is it safe to install QCMA?
 
you need the SD2Vita to be assigned to ux0 if you want that to replace the Sony memory card (which you have copied to the SD2Vita), so change it from uma0 to ux0 in storage manager via autoplugin and should be good

still get problems; in vitashell goto ur0/tai and copy and paste config.txt and storagemanager.txt file data so I can work out the issue

if you can't access vitashell remove the SD2vita so it defaults back to the Sony Memory Card and try again
Changing sd2vita to ux0 with autopugin is not working. no homebrew & game show up at live area (i already refresh live area with the '...' upper right corner on vita

Attached is the ur0 tai file & also image of my vitashell.
 

Attachments

  • config.txt
    config.txt
    591 bytes · Views: 148
  • storage_config.txt
    storage_config.txt
    26 bytes · Views: 155
  • storagemgr_log.txt
    storagemgr_log.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Uma0 with error 0x80010002 on app folder.jpg
    Uma0 with error 0x80010002 on app folder.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 652
  • Vita shell image.jpg
    Vita shell image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 375
But mine is permanent henkaku enso 3.65, is it safe to install QCMA?
Everyone is permanent 3.65 Enso .... But Qcma won't hurt a thing .... I had a lot of issues with my ps vita a month back ..... Mostly because of the Autoplugin app & me... Being over OCD with the vita.... But anyway .. Try copying Vitashell with Qcma .. I also had to copy my data Folder from ux0 back to ux0 again .. Because it wasn't reading hidden folders after my downgrade..... But after that everything worked ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: VitaBoi
Everyone is permanent 3.65 Enso .... But Qcma won't hurt a thing .... I had a lot of issues with my ps vita a month back ..... Mostly because of the Autoplugin app & me... Being over OCD with the vita.... But anyway .. Try copying Vitashell with Qcma .. I also had to copy my data Folder from ux0 back to ux0 again .. Because it wasn't reading hidden folders after my downgrade..... But after that everything worked ..
Before I install sd2vita, i did reformat my memory card because game kept on crashing. I did try to reinstall enso but molecular shell didnt appear so i using the backup data from pc. The weird thing is i cant connect molecular shell with pc but vitashell is alright. Is that the cause? I will try with QCMA & look for tutorial about it on tomorrow since I never did it before. Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News