OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got email confirmation from hopebuy that my package of G6 Lite and Passcard 3 has shipped. I ordered this on July 4 so I was wondering if anyone else has receive any emails. When I receive it in a couple of days hopefully it will be the English version.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mine has been shipped too from hopebuy.
it will be english retail version with 4 cases, hopebuy wont fail again
wink.gif

at least i hope, it has been much trouble with them.
cant even imagine what will happen if they send chinese or trial version or something else. guess ill keep the goods and cancel payment.

sorry for my bad english

(ich sprech nichtmal vernünftig deutsch;))

mars

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey tomei, I got the same mail!! I pre-ordered the English version on the 13th of July after finding out from Winsunx that it was the Chinese version I waited 10 days for....

It looks like it's finally on the way!! yay!!

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend of mine got the same email from Hopebuy today. kinda annoying since my Chinese one supposedly shipped from PSXBox on Sunday (Monday their time).
wink2.gif

Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm i got my G6-Lite from PSXbox today, and the box is english. Gonne try if I can use english firmware on it later.

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whooohoooooooo I just got a confirmation my package was sent and a tracking number too! (English G6/Hopebuy/ordered 7th of July and got e-mail 6:33 a.m. today)!!

Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered it Friday, they shipped it sunday, and I got it today. So its pretty damn fast
biggrin.gif

I got my Tracking number from DHL on sunday too, but I couldnt track it till monday.

[Edit] Im sorry the box was english but now I tryed instaling the english firmware, but it says Please instal "Chinese" version !

Sorry if I made you to happy for nothing
tongue.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered it Friday, they shipped it sunday, and I got it today. So its pretty damn fast
biggrin.gif

I got my Tracking number from DHL on sunday too, but I couldnt track it till monday.

[Edit] Im sorry the box was english but now I tryed instaling the english firmware, but it says Please instal "Chinese" version !

Sorry if I made you to happy for nothing
tongue.gif
that is ok, I was more happy about the fact that you got yours today as I ordered mine on Friday too and it shipped on Sunday too. Granted, I am in the states, but their site has the same ship time for the Netherlands that is does for the states so I should get mine today or tomorrow (they contacted me today though to let me know that they for got to tell me it went EMS instaid of DHL so my tracking number will never work until they get me the EMS number
frown.gif
)

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds awsome.

I hope you boys will give some DETAIL review and take some nice pixxx!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to good AND bad comments about this. hehehe

phil2dot6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to also chip in and tell yall that I received the same confirmation email from Hopebuy today... Hopefully it gets in by Friday for me...

N

neofans1

I preordered the 20th in hopebuy and i got my email today saying they shipped it, im surprised i managed to make it in time for the first english shipment :wtf:

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My july 14th order shipped as well but the UPS tracking number doesn't work. I hope it gets here by monday.... my ds has been dying for some play time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.