Hacking Encrypt games?

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
My brother has been always taking my DS off me to play Pokemon Black and it's really annoying so what I want to know is. Can you put a password on games?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do not know of any current passworded carts and I am not about to hack one in to a game (I think you could abuse the intro function of crystaltile2 or DSATM and halt the thing only to resume on a button press).

Can you not bury the game in a later directory (maybe even in the save directory) and maybe put a few false roms that will not work? Security through obscurity sure but it will likely work.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
If you have a DSTWO, you can set the Multisaver to 1 whenever you don't play it.
This way it will create a second save file, labeled as 1 (the first one is always 0)

iTouchDS carts do this as well.

Or you could, you know, just not let your brother know where your DS is / hide it. Hide it inside the bottom of your pillow case, under your bed, inside your PC tower is fuckin great (if you want to go that far), pocket of a pair of pants in your drawer. Make one of those books they have in movies where the center is cut out and they store stuff in it XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj