Hacking Emunand update on gateway?

Glaurung Slayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, sorry if this is a repetitive question.

I'm using gateway to play my games, and the emunand is currently on version 9.9, but I decided to play some more recent games (Monster Hunter) and it seems I can't play because of my firmware version.

The problem is, I've checked the latest gateway 3.7.1 and it seems it is only compatible up to firmware 10.3, and if I update my system it will be updated to version 11.0, is that correct?

So my question is, how can I update my emunand from 9.9 to 10.3 in order to play the most recent games?

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just update while in emuNAND. Don't trust me though, wait for some other replies to be sure.

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
No it is compatible for 11.0 emunand, no need for 10.3. Like replied earlier update in emunand from system settings.

Glaurung Slayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No it is compatible for 11.0 emunand, no need for 10.3. Like replied earlier update in emunand from system settings.
Are you sure?
So the latest 3.7.1 version of gateway is compatible with the latest version of firmware 11.0 for emunand, right?

Rechecking the notes on the 3.7.1 files it does states that it's compatible with 10.3 sysnand, I guess I misunderstood that for emunand.
But I'm checking again with you guys since I'm terrified of messing everything up for good. :D

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Are you sure?
So the latest 3.7.1 version of gateway is compatible with the latest version of firmware 11.0 for emunand, right?

Rechecking the notes on the 3.7.1 files it does states that it's compatible with 10.3 sysnand, I guess I misunderstood that for emunand.
But I'm checking again with you guys since I'm terrified of messing everything up for good. :D
yes no worries there

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't update using the update prompt as that will update your sysnand!

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- Boot emuNAND
- Open System settings
- Check that your firmware version has GW3D in front of it
- Open Other Settings
- Go to page 5 and press System Update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1