SwGirlAdv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys!

Today my switch started to give me this error code, from the title above, the thing is, it's already using the SD card, more specifically, the partition created by atmosphere to mimic the official NAND, and in my computer, and the default switch OS, I can still access the other partition of the micro SD card, with 200 GB or so.

The issue started when I was trying to transfer and install a game with DBI, it suddenly stopped the transfer and trowed an software was closed error.

I already tried rebooting and deleting the game that wasn't fully installed.
Hope there's something to be done other than reformat the entire SD card, any help?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys!

Today my switch started to give me this error code, from the title above, the thing is, it's already using the SD card, more specifically, the partition created by atmosphere to mimic the official NAND, and in my computer, and the default switch OS, I can still access the other partition of the micro SD card, with 200 GB or so.

The issue started when I was trying to transfer and install a game with DBI, it suddenly stopped the transfer and trowed an software was closed error.

I already tried rebooting and deleting the game that wasn't fully installed.
Hope there's something to be done other than reformat the entire SD card, any help?
So your SD card got corrupted, it happens, but it's far more likely with exFAT so I hope you are using FAT32.
Have you even tried plugging it into a PC and running Check Disk?

Reactions: SwGirlAdv

SwGirlAdv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So your SD card got corrupted, it happens, but it's far more likely with exFAT so I hope you are using FAT32.
Have you even tried plugging it into a PC and running Check Disk?
Yes its in FAT32 and i just tried checking it on Windows, it says that there's no errors, but i forced it to check, and it seems that everything is OK.
I can access all the files, open the pictures, they just cannot be recognized by the emuNAND, but just this second partition.

If it can be accessed by other means, it shouldn't be available?
The home-brew launcher is located in the very same second partition, and i can still launch it and the other apps.

Whats happening?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes its in FAT32 and i just tried checking it on Windows, it says that there's no errors, but i forced it to check, and it seems that everything is OK.
I can access all the files, open the pictures, they just cannot be recognized by the emuNAND, but just this second partition.

If it can be accessed by other means, it shouldn't be available?
The home-brew launcher is located in the very same second partition, and i can still launch it and the other apps.

Whats happening?
So it looks like this issue is more complicated than I thought. I don't have any more advice right now but I'll be watching the thread. One thing you can do is run a more thorough scan. Open Command Prompt as admin (find it in the start menu and right click it) and run the command chkdsk /F /R /X E: replacing E: with the correct drive letter. It may take a long time to run.

Reactions: SwGirlAdv

SwGirlAdv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So it looks like this issue is more complicated than I thought. I don't have any more advice right now but I'll be watching the thread. One thing you can do is run a more thorough scan. Open Command Prompt as admin (find it in the start menu and right click it) and run the command chkdsk /F /R /X E: replacing E: with the correct drive letter. It may take a long time to run.
Hi!

So i was experiencing some issues, since i updated my emuNAND, while leaving my SysNAND's firmware behind, even with people saying that this probably was not the problem, i connected my stockNAND to the internet, and updated, Nintendo just got me by surprise that day with a new firmware version (don't know if it's related, just telling what i did) i waited for some time, and there was a new Atmosphere update, i updated it and Fusee, tried to boot with Fusee instead of Hekate, and the games started to work again.

Some days latter, i downloaded the new Hekate and sigpatches updates, installed then, tried booting Hekate, and the same error message appeared, but i could still access the games, i just saw the error messages occasionally when trying to uninstall games, that instead, just left the game icon behind with 0 size, and when i turned the console of, the SD partition was being ignored again.

The thing is, every time i launch Atmosphere with Fusee now, it works, the error message do not shows up at launching, maybe when uninstalling, i haven't tried on Fusee, but so far is doing great, it's more of a workaround than a fix but it works, hope it can help someone with the same issue, without needing to reconstruct the entire NAND or something of the sort.

Anyway, thank you @The Real Jdbye for trying to help me, i appreciate your kindness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou