Hacking emuNAND and devmenu (without gateway)...Is it possible?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why not? It also spoofs the firmware, so if you have a game that requires a new firmware, it will run without updating.

Probably because most people that don't care about using emunand have already sysnand firmware compatible with the games xD
For 4.x users, you wouldn't be able to play most games without an updated emunand.

lampdemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Games like pokemon, smash bros, majoras mask cant be played on 4.5 cfw. /:
yes you can, you dont even need a ds catridge. as long as its 9.2 or under and not a 2ds you can downgrade and install cfw. youre limited to cia games before 7.X encrypt though.

Pokemon X/Y are on 6.1 and the other zelda games are under 7.x too.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Re-read my post and check for yourself.

I didn't say you were wrong. If you think I quoted your post because of thinking it was wrong, it wasn't. ;)

I was just adding more info to the one that you had already given. That's why I didn't even mentioned the same games.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this with new3ds? I assume emunand doesn't work on the latest version though.

A 2DS or n3DS can't be downgraded because firmware older then 8.x didn't have the needed code to operate a n3DS's extra hardware, and for the 2DS, the lack of a physical wifi switch among missing 3D feature means that downgrading that would produce issues as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad