ROM Hack Emerald sseq music files

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got any Pokemon emerald sseq music files?, i've already got the "wild battle" music and "trainer battle" music from people. I mostly need Rival battle and gym battle music, if so, post a download link
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Sonicmfc said:
Anyone got any Pokemon emerald sseq music files?, i've already got the "wild battle" music and "trainer battle" music from people. I mostly need Rival battle and gym battle music, if so, post a download link
smile.gif
You have not credited them in your topic, thats just a bit wrong
secondly, i have seen the wild battle and trainer battle music downloads on youtube too, i don't go stealing and saying "from people"
at least add a credits part on your topic

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
king_leo said:
Sonicmfc said:
smile.gif
secondly, i have seen the wild battle and trainer battle music downloads on youtube too, i don't go stealing and saying "from people"
I agree, that's a very important part of any hack.

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
king_leo said:
Sonicmfc said:
smile.gif

But I didn't get them of youtube :L I typed them in and put sseq and they came up on media fire, they're the only ones I could find though :/. So how could I credit them if I don't know who put it up lol

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicmfc said:
king_leo said:
Sonicmfc said:
smile.gif

But I didn't get them of youtube :L I typed them in and put sseq and they came up on media fire, they're the only ones I could find though :/. So how could I credit them if I don't know who put it up lol
Find out if they wanted to be credited, otherwise that's stealing, whether you knew who they were or not.

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Sonicmfc said:
king_leo said:
Sonicmfc said:
smile.gif

Find out if they wanted to be credited, otherwise that's stealing, whether you knew who they were or not.

I'm pretty sure that if they put the file up nameless, then they probaly wouldn't mind..

D

Deleted User

No, It might be from a well known forum where the guy posts a link, the link gets really popular and gets on the front page google, thus you don't know if he wanted credit, its stealing then

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
king_leo said:
No, It might be from a well known forum where the guy posts a link, the link gets really popular and gets on the front page google, thus you don't know if he wanted credit, its stealing then

If I could find the owner I would defiently credit, and considering i've searched every where for them I doubt theres a really popular forum that has the file...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicmfc said:
king_leo said:

If I could find the owner I would defiently credit, and considering i've searched every where for them I doubt theres a really popular forum that has the file...
Where did you find them anyway?

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Sonicmfc said:
king_leo said:

I just typed (eg: Wild Battle music) "Pokemon emerald wild battle music.sseq" into google, went through alot of pages and seen if there were any, I typed in loads and spent ages searching but I only found 2 :/

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicmfc said:
machomuu said:
Sonicmfc said:
king_leo said:

I just typed (eg: Wild Battle music) "Pokemon emerald wild battle music.sseq" into google, went through alot of pages and seen if there were any, I typed in loads and spent ages searching but I only found 2 :/
In that case credit the source url like you would in a bibliography.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I think you're overall better off ripping the midi's off an emerald rom (hopefully one you dumped yourself) and make it an sseq.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D