Elon Musk is the smartest man!

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

So is Twitter better or worse after Elon Musk replaced Jack Dorsey as original founder of Twitter so currently Elon Musk can just only be Twitter CEO?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1709228591824.jpg

I'm not one of those people who says everyone should go to therapy, but if there's one person who fucking needs it...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Okay, which idiotic belief of his prompted that shit-take? "Real" men don't go to therapy, therapy is a plot by the "coastal elites" *whistle whistle*, or "therapy is a ploy by Lord Xenu to enslave humanity" (it wouldn't surprise me to find out).

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, which idiotic belief of his prompted that shit-take? "Real" men don't go to therapy, therapy is a plot by the "coastal elites" *whistle whistle*, or "therapy is a ploy by Lord Xenu to enslave humanity" (it wouldn't surprise me to find out).
Something something about Scientology?
I don't need therapy either....

even though I tried one in the past.
Well I went to some Psychologists and even Psychoanalyst I think as far as I remember. But even for my own biological mom it didn’t help.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
For all I know xdqwerty might have some neglected problem that causes his "stomach" problems. I have to point that for more than a decade nobody knew I had liver problems and nobody bothered to check until I was beaten by this Dolph Lungren look-alike and had my internal organs checked for damage.
But no...all you fools go "he needs therapy" "he needs therapy" OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
As if your therapy is the magical solution for everything you absurd SHEEPLE. I've had enough of people not taking my advice seriously. Enough! I have some real experience and something I need to warn you about. But no....and its all about ELON BEING BAD.
I tell you what. He's fucking BASED for saying that because you are all CUCKS.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For all I know xdqwerty might have some neglected problem that causes his "stomach" problems. I have to point that for more than a decade nobody knew I had liver problems and nobody bothered to check until I was beaten by this Dolph Lungren look-alike and had my internal organs checked for damage.
But no...all you fools go "he needs therapy" "he needs therapy" OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
As if your therapy is the magical solution for everything you absurd SHEEPLE. I've had enough of people not taking my advice seriously. Enough! I have some real experience and something I need to warn you about. But no....and its all about ELON BEING BAD.
I tell you what. He's fucking BASED for saying that because you are all CUCKS.
Stomach problems just like as you? For jaundice liver problems I was taking some kind of asian medical herbs.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Stomach problems just like as you? For jaundice liver problems I was taking some kind of asian medical herbs.
Not quite like me, I mean I don't usually have it lasting that long as he had now in succesion.

I doubt those asian medical herbs are avaiable in venezuela but this is probably not a jaundice. However I had gone through (acording to blood tests) an untreated mononucleosis and combined with certain drugs and antidepressants at the time it did ruin my liver. But nobody thought of checking my liver and everyone kept saying must be psychosomatic. Well that kind of behavior is quite PSYCHO alright and I'm sick of it. I'm honestly sick of it. He should go see a doctor, instead he is seeing a therapist next week as he already said in the public chat. Even though he said his mental health problem was better. Just that.....and everyone acts like EVERYONE should attend a therapy. That is why even though it might be a bit in your face, what Elon Musk said is actually based if this is how people rub things into your face otherwise. So I can understand where he's coming from, even though I might not agree with Elon on everything, I think this is spot on.

but yea the society as a whole has a "mental problem" and everyone projects that and thinks every individual should instead cope/be assimilated with therapy. NO. I don't think so. You need therapy for specific things like some recent trauma you can't cope with, not as everyday routine thing. What the bloody hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...