Elite beat agents.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by PURPLEMUSTANG, Nov 10, 2006.

1. OrR

OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Nov 24, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Hildesheim/Germany
    Yeah, well, most of the texts in the comic sequences are just embarrassing so I wish I couldn't understand a word... [​IMG] The stories themselves are easy to understand without any text, just as in Ouendan.

@Parsaw: Your friend is wrong.

2. Quiet

Quiet Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2006
    Indonesia
  3. crazyshiza

crazyshiza GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    I've done every song on every difficulty for both EBA and Oueidan (sp?) and I preffered both the songs and the interface of EBA. I preffered the songs in EBA because I know them all and I can't understand Japanese [​IMG]. I hated how I could not skip the intro to the final song in Oueidan.

4. Moneo

Moneo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    I think that a good s-rank (or a very good a-rank) ghost is impossible to beat. There's a maximum for 'appeal', and if the ghost has reached it at the end of the song, the best thing you can expect is a draw. And since the ghost is never going to be handicapped by smaller/shaking circles, good luck getting even that draw...

5. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    Ugh, Jumpin' Jack Flash on Sweatin' is impossible... thats where I'm stuck right now...

6. PURPLEMUSTANG
    OP

PURPLEMUSTANG GBAtemp Regular

Mar 31, 2005
    I'M AT AGENT-CHIEF now.For some reason the game get easier when played faster.

7. Quiet

Quiet Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2006
    Indonesia
    @moneo

i think you can beat them.. if you has a higher score than the ghost does.. well.. if you beat the ghost means you beat me [​IMG] lol..

8. FuLei

FuLei GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2006
    United States
    New York
    Why? Not enough space left. Should I forget about FFIII, and put this on?

9. beedog19

beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2006
    United States
    Sunny Southern California
    EBA is definatly a great game, but I would definatly take Ouendan over if without hesitation. EBA doees have some helpful features, like skipping the intro of a song, but I still find Ouendan to be the more enjoyable game.

10. OrR

OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Nov 24, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Hildesheim/Germany
    Yes! Who cares about FF3 anyway? [​IMG]

11. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    FF3 vs EBA/Ouendan....that is not to be compared, totally different games. I suggest you play 1 to your heart's content and then move on to the other. All 3 are great games but to me Ouendan gets the nod due to many factors as well over EBA. FF3? I love old school turn based rpgs so yes, definitely one of the greatest games ever and sucked 82 hours out of me of game time (should be more but that's what the game clock says).

12. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    FINALLY beat this game. It's real good but I've been playing it everyday and now I'm a little bored of it now. I look forward to Inis' next project

13. imgod22222

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Yeah, the faster songs to tend to be easier because if you know how the songs go, you just click every beat. In easier modes, you have to pay attention so you don't click for the beat right before or after.
    P.S.: Getting S in YMCA in Hard Rock is impossible! I got like 8 100s and got an A! WTF?
    If anyone thinks EBA or Ouendan is a bad game, you should talk to my friend. In school every time i see him he asks to play for 5 seconds... Obession? Probably.

14. Moneo

Moneo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    In addition to having

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted