ELF files

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shadyboy, Apr 18, 2008.

Apr 18, 2008

ELF files by shadyboy at 11:21 AM (849 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. shadyboy
    OP

Member shadyboy GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    Ello ^^
    Everyday I see that there are alot of of wii homebrews that keep on pouring out... and the thing is that I was wondering if there is a way to run ELF files WITHOUT the TP hack... I dont have a SD card atm, and i am broke for the next 14 days.... payday by thene...

so... is there an alternative way of installing the ELF files? or is the TP hack the onyl way????

2. duncans_pumpkin

Newcomer duncans_pumpkin Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    so lets get this right people spend ages finding a hack which is easy to use but takes a little time and requires a few different objects but you dont like it cause you cant get these things. Its people like you who make nintendo want to close all the security holes.

3. Hit

Member Hit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Read then post, he says he's broke that's why he wants an alternative way even tough there isn't

4. shadyboy
    OP

Member shadyboy GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    duncans_pumpkin: its people like you who makes forums a living hell for US, n00bs!

Hit: thank you for awnsering my question the easy way [​IMG]
    well one of the reasons is that I am broke, but I have also read a couple of posts here on GBAtemp that whene people try to update their wii, they get a error beacuse the data in the wii has been tampered with... and since I care VERY much about my wii, i dont want that to happen...