OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Ello ^^
Everyday I see that there are alot of of wii homebrews that keep on pouring out... and the thing is that I was wondering if there is a way to run ELF files WITHOUT the TP hack... I dont have a SD card atm, and i am broke for the next 14 days.... payday by thene...

so... is there an alternative way of installing the ELF files? or is the TP hack the onyl way????

duncans_pumpkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so lets get this right people spend ages finding a hack which is easy to use but takes a little time and requires a few different objects but you dont like it cause you cant get these things. Its people like you who make nintendo want to close all the security holes.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
duncans_pumpkin said:
so lets get this right people spend ages finding a hack which is easy to use but takes a little time and requires a few different objects but you dont like it cause you cant get these things. Its people like you who make nintendo want to close all the security holes.
Read then post, he says he's broke that's why he wants an alternative way even tough there isn't

shadyboy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
duncans_pumpkin: its people like you who makes forums a living hell for US, n00bs!

Hit: thank you for awnsering my question the easy way
smile.gif

well one of the reasons is that I am broke, but I have also read a couple of posts here on GBAtemp that whene people try to update their wii, they get a error beacuse the data in the wii has been tampered with... and since I care VERY much about my wii, i dont want that to happen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.