Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi

i should i buy this game.... the gameplay looks like fun to me but i dont know... its about a kiddie... and well in some scenes(seen on youtube) you just see him as a kid
so maybe this is like a childish game so that would too mean that its gonna be easy (im 13 years old T_T)

you opinion please

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not childish, its childlike.

I don't think its a buyer to be honest but it looks like a good game.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
12philip12 said:
hi

i should i buy this game.... the gameplay looks like fun to me but i dont know... its about a kiddie... and well in some scenes(seen on youtube) you just see him as a kid
so maybe this is like a childish game so that would too mean that its gonna be easy (im 13 years old T_T)

you opinion please

Sounds perfect for you, go buy it.

Seriously though, just buy what you like. You don't have to consult GBAtemp about everything.

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ohmy.gif
if im not sure if i will buy it or not and iwant some opinions...then i think i have the right to ask gbatemp

and IM NOT A KID ... im like a youngman (
tongue.gif
)
what i mean with kid is like 6 to 9

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12philip12 said:
ohmy.gif
if im not sure if i will buy it or not and iwant some opinions...then i think i have the right to ask gbatemp

and IM NOT A KID ... im like a youngman (
tongue.gif
)
what i mean with kid is like 6 to 9
Off topic:

You become a man when you're 25, and only men older than 25 can know this. Right now you're a young teen, accept it, don't grow up to fast, its more fun being a kid.

Here is some advice, got a flashcart? Well when the game gets dumped, give it a whirl and if you like it then buy it or just wait for the reviews.

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cant come any further ... can any1 help me plz ?
im in the 2nd dimension..(at the mines) and someones telling me to when i see pilar thingys i need to use a music omega...
but to get there i need to cross a few pillars ?
what do i do ?

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-im in the second dimension
-there are a lots of miners here (and a mine of course)
-when i go up from the village those people are saying that i must get the omega and the twins
-right of the village there is this guy saying that i can open these pillars (thats how i call them --> looks like a wooden thing with a line trough it ) by using the music omega
- i dont have it ...
- when i go up from the village i can see rails ? and i can use elevators... when im as high as can be there are those pillars again

\/\/|-|/-\T do it doo ?

(already mentioned this but now i have more details)

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
There are a couple of alternative routes in the mines, try a different way. Eventually you will wind up at the omega which is the icon flashing on your map. You will have to do a small music puzzle (which is easy, just take your time) and you will get the music omega. You could see if gamefaqs.com has a proper walkthrough yet. But only kids use them
wink.gif

By the way I am 27 and I am having a lot of fun with this. Yeah it looks and kinda has a kiddie story but the gameplay is lots of fun, though switching omegas at times is a pain. I suggest everyone checks it out, or they will be missing a pretty cool game.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not that bad
its pretty cute actually
you catch elebits that help you do stuff (like break rocks, attract magnetic stuff)

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To tell you the truth, I thought this game was going to be completely lame , but it actually turns out to be fun, way fun than pokemon, which tell me you should never judge anything until you try it.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Turmoil said:
There are a couple of alternative routes in the mines, try a different way. Eventually you will wind up at the omega which is the icon flashing on your map. You will have to do a small music puzzle (which is easy, just take your time) and you will get the music omega. You could see if gamefaqs.com has a proper walkthrough yet. But only kids use them
wink.gif

By the way I am 27 and I am having a lot of fun with this. Yeah it looks and kinda has a kiddie story but the gameplay is lots of fun, though switching omegas at times is a pain. I suggest everyone checks it out, or they will be missing a pretty cool game.

Totally agree with all your points
tongue.gif
Enjoying this immensely and am surprisingly finding it a bit challenging. Also am getting annoyed at the omega switching. Everyone definitely check it out!

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
12philip12 said:
so maybe this is like a childish game
Who cares?

so that would too mean that its gonna be easy
Nope. It's pretty challenging actually

(im 13 years old T_T)
Ah still young enough to worry about looking childish.
rolleyes.gif

you opinion please
If you think it looks fun, get it.
lecture.gif

No, seriously, who gives a crap if it looks "kiddie"?
I'm 20 and my game collection includes everything from Mortal Kombat and KoToR to Chibi Robo: Park Patrol, Elebits: Adventures of Kai and Zero, Kira Kira Pop Princess and Chocobo Tales.

timehawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was thinking about getting this... then it came out and I decided maybe I wouldn't get it.
But after seeing the +'s from this thread, I think I'll go get it now xD.

Oh and its good to be young ^^. (Well I'm only 18 myself, but ahh being younger means less worries)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all