Elebits awesome fun

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by si_ok, Jan 11, 2009.

1. si_ok
    OP

si_ok Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2006
    New Zealand
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Its nice to see a recent game that makes full use of the touch screen. If you haven't tried this game, do it now. My only issue is that some puzzles can be hard to work out..... I'm stuck for now, but I'll work it out! [​IMG]

2. IzzehO

IzzehO GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    Lol yeah it's good isn't it? I've nearly beaten the Island - stuck, sorta, where all those blocks are (that drop into the ground when you put weights on them).

Has anyone tried online yet? I wanna know what it is. Tried finding people - but obviously since it hasn't been released yet I didn't have any luck [​IMG]

3. nin10do

nin10do GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2007
    Taiwan
    UK
    ah cool, been looking for a new puzzle game since pipe mania. will give this a shot.

4. Zane

Zane Ace Wizard

Mar 22, 2008
    Sweden, Falkenberg
    Wait.. there was a Wi-fi mode? I must have missed that completely.

5. MattNY

MattNY Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2008
    United States
    I really dug the Wii version for some reason, so I will be picking up the DS one as well.

6. kaisai

kaisai GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2007
    United States
    the wifi is just a elebits capture battle 2 to 4 people, u can use up to 6 omagas i think

7. LivingToDie

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    im at the beginning ... i have zero the fire beaty and the ice beasty ... but when i go on my map to that red spot where the next one is i just stand there and is see that thing that you can pull(thats rebouncing) and a statue...

i dont know what to do
    help..??

8. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    You need to smash the statue somehow...

Warning: Spoilers inside!

9. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    P3X-719
    If you've played Pokemon Ranger:Shadows of Almia, you have played this game.